Where is my Engine Idle Adjuster

Just a suggestion but do a search for idle mod and contact VMAN1300 at Mr. Cycles to get the parts. It's a great investment.

Its found, and its kinda adjusted...Cannot do much more until I get my gas tank back from the painters...LOL....But I know where it is now...:thumbsup:

Get a wire that is attached to your throttle bodies,only the 99 and 00 busas have it.Its orginal from suzuki.All gen 1 can fix that,saves all the hassle,trouble and time to adjust the engine idling.

Get a wire that is attached to your throttle bodies,only the 99 and 00 busas have it.Its orginal from suzuki.All gen 1 can fix that,saves all the hassle,trouble and time to adjust the engine idling.

Can I get a little bit more detailed instruction from you??

Last edited:
Parts are all available on the 99-00 so if I go to my local dealer parts catalogue I should be able to get all the stuff I need????

thebbbusa have said it all but my country sells it cheaper including shipping for brand new i think :whistle:Its a good and cheap mod.Especially for those who rides daily to work,and did not manage to clear the carbon.When cleared the idling will go higher than expected previously

What is the factory set idle RPM amd what do you guys suggest it be set at? Mine is set at about 700-800 RPM now and seems like a rough idle.

I have always kept mine so that at warm idle the bike sits around 1k not sure what your really supposed to be setting the Hayabusa at though...

What is the factory set idle RPM amd what do you guys suggest it be set at? Mine is set at about 700-800 RPM now and seems like a rough idle.

Factory is 1150 rpm + or - 100 rpm...I set mine to 1200-1300rpm. It runs smoother at that speed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back