Where is my Engine Idle Adjuster

Salty

Registered
So Since I bought my bike I have had one major issue, it will not stay idling without the choke being pulled all the way open...I push the choke down and it dies...not while running but just while idling...Also on cold starts it wont stay running without some throttle...until it warms slightly..bike idles at about 1k Rpms...

Im assuming someone turned the Idle all the way down on me prior to my ownership...

I cannot find the Idle Screw ???

HELP....

Thanks.... :beerchug:

Any chance of a pic??? My bikes all torn apart so it should be easier to find...With the tank off and everything else gone..But now I have a starting point to look for it...

Thanks... :cheerleader: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Look for the throttle wheel where the cables route to. it will be the large screw with a spring around the threads. right side of bike

Im going to have to take some pics of the side of my bike...I know what to look for but i swear its not there...LMAO...

This is a GEN 1...no worries about doing it to a GEN2...

I will look when I get home and see if I can find it...If not I will take lots of pics..and find it...

You'll find it, and there's a mod that brings it out for easy adjustment and I think the first few years came this way :thumbsup:

It's next to the doohickey and attached to the zoomaflotchey... :whistle:

well damn it..now I know exactly where it is...you should have piped in earlier and saved me some time...

If I knew it was right underneath the fluid thingimibopper I would have found it much easier... :thumbsup: :banghead: :rofl:

here is pics

marble_mod_003.jpg

Back