Where is Laguna Seca...

Brian, get your mind out the gutter!!!!  ha ha ha ha  I have some sexy pix on the Busa, I just never felt comfortable posting them because I choose to be taken seriously about my riding abilities and my knowledge about my bike.  I don't want anyone thinking I'm some bimbo with a bike who just likes to show her ass....  you feel me???

Now, maybe after Laguna Seca when y'all come out here and we ride and the gray/black kicks your ass and you see I'm for real, I will post the pix of Lo in her daisy duke shorts and tank top sitting all sweet and innocent on her Busa....  just maybe.....  
devil.gif

Hey Stunnah......  you've got mail!!!!

peace out,

Lo
Allright, allright, allright. Damn Lo, you sure drive a hard bargain. It's a deal, but I'm not too sure about that whipping my a$$ thing. You might be better off sticking to GUMBO
wink.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
Besides, I never doubt your skills. I give you all the props in the world; not to be gracious or flirtatious, but because you deserve it. Trying to keep my mind off of those pictures. Makes me wanna say Uhhh...uhh...na na na!

Brian

Lo: How long have you been riding? Just curious. It's great to see gals out on bikes! One of my sisters rode for a long time. I think she wants me to come to FL and let her ride my Busa. No way! She'd red-line it!
wow.gif

Hey Postal,

Been riding a few years. Started out on a Harley and once I got the sportbike fever, the Harley just gathered dust in the garage.. Your sis sounds like my kinda girl!!!! redline!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Brian, thanks for the props honey....

LoLo

The Harley is up for SALE!!!! As soon as it goes, I'm getting a GSXR750 track bike!!!!! yes!!!!! can't wait!!!

Lo

The Harley is up for SALE!!!!  As soon as it goes, I'm getting a GSXR750 track bike!!!!!  yes!!!!!  can't wait!!!

Lo
Good choice Lo. I would love to have another bike. No tracks here (not close anyway), so I will probably get a touring bike next year. Considering a Harley, but don't know what to get. I was in love with the V-Rod until I saw how small it was. Hey, I'm 6'5", so that's out. If I was to get a sport bike, it would probably be the GSXR 1000. I have a buddy who has one and I've ridden it on several occasions. I was surprised by it's comfort (racing it, not long distance riding), and it handled real well. Sue me! I'm a Suzuki-type person. ZX12 would be a close second. Considering maybe a second Busa. That would be the shiznit. Just wish I had the cheddar ($$$ for you short yellow bus riders) to afford one now.

Brian

Hey, I'm 6'5", so that's out.  
                                  Brian
6'5"...holy crap. I figured you for about 5'3". Now why would I be wondering about that? Hey they tell me you have a Busa too. I wonder if that is true. What color is it? Man...all these questions. Guess we have to wait till Seca to find out
baaa.gif

Thinker

Back