That is it...I am going to Laguna Seca MOTOGP! (Girls)

Oh come on, do we ever get that old? If so shoot me before it happens.

Oh crap!! what if it is just me!! what if..... if.... I love my wife too much!!

I mean I think my wife is hot, no other girls seem to interest me.

OMG!! I think that is it!! I am married and my wife is the only one I am attracted too!!

:banghead:

You know you are getting old and synical when you can look at the above pictures and think to yourself.

pfft. girls...

where are the bikes?

You know you are still alive and kicking when you can look at the above pictures and experience that unmistakeable tingle of excitement. :whistle:

QUOTE=Mellow77;1948102]If she weighed 500lbs that umbrella would look like it belonged in a drink...:poke:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that some funny stuff there....

You can look at the menu.....just dont order from it!!! I am talking about the female 2 legged kind and the 2 wheeled kind!!! Both are fun.....but very expensive!

You can look at the menu.....just dont order from it!!! I am talking about the female 2 legged kind and the 2 wheeled kind!!! Both are fun.....but very expensive!

very true

Nah... Just make sure you don't have lipstick on your collar when you go home. :laugh:

I go every year & if you think those girls are hot you should see the girls that are just there to watch & walking around cannary row after the races

:thumbsup: I wish that the Dumb A$$es that cover the MotoGP events for TV would cut in a few more shots of those eye candy babes - like half the race :whistle:.

Its all over but the crying my friend.. all over but the crying.

Next will be only looking at bikes.

Then after that you will be sitting on a wooden rocker on the front porch with a blank stare on your face and your sack haning below the slats and some cat batting at them while you rock back and forth..

All over by the weeping and nashing of teeth :banghead:
I just got back to this thread and ,thrasherfox you got to stop this type of thing because we have no visine in the house and my eyes are red from laughter.Where's my rockin chair?:rofl:

I just got back to this thread and ,thrasherfox you got to stop this type of thing because we have no visine in the house and my eyes are red from laughter.Where's my rockin chair?:rofl:

Suuuuuure.. laugh now.. but wait.. I used to visit convelecent homes.. I have seen it. some guy in a robe sitting in a chair with a cat underneath. you are curious why the cat is underneath and you look a little closer and then it hits you.. and in your head your mind is screaming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the entire time the old man is just sitting their with a blank stair and then it hits you again.

OMG!! that could be me in another 40 years..

then the screams go off in your head again.

:fire:

Back