WSB Races at Laguna Seca Monterey

You weren't the one stunting, were you Lo?!
tounge.gif
Naw girl wasn't me...... It was getting late and the crowd was getting restless looking for some excitement! There was hella people around our bikes when we were walking back to them and they started chanting, ""Lite em' up".... Well, on Cannery Row you can not only get a ticket but get your bike impounded for burn-outs, wheelies, stoppies, etc..... But Shawn had the bright idea to sneak over to his bike, do a quick burn-out with the crowd closed in (insane) then cut it off real quick and blend into the crowd....

Well, it worked for Shawn but the police heard it and saw all the smoke and closed in on us in a matter of seconds while Shawn watched from the sidewalk... The crowd was going wild, there was smoke everywhere and the Cops were pissed... One of our other members was revving his bike while Shawn did the burnout so they didn't know which one it was so they said both bikes had to go..... Our V.P. stepped up in front of the bikes and hollered "NO LIMIT, MOUNT UP!!" It was hilarious, like some ridiculous scene out of a movie. The cops said, leave now and we won't give any tickets... The crowd was booing wildly at the cops and screaming and clapping as Shawn walked back to his bike... Girl, it was too funny!! We all got on our bikes and the crowd parted as NO LIMIT left the scene....

At the races the next day, people were coming up to Shawn calling him the burnout king.... When we were walking around the vendors, some of them asked were we the club that got kicked off Cannery Row for stunting... By the end of the day the story had grown into some ridiculous adventure that involved NO LIMIT running from the police off Cannery Row burning rubber along the way...... Made for movie type stuff!!!

Had a great time anyway.... I just hope they let us back next year.........
evil.gif

tounge.gif
Naw girl wasn't me...... It was getting late and the crowd was getting restless looking for some excitement! There was hella people around our bikes when we were walking back to them and they started chanting, ""Lite em' up".... Well, on Cannery Row you can not only get a ticket but get your bike impounded for burn-outs, wheelies, stoppies, etc..... But Shawn had the bright idea to sneak over to his bike, do a quick burn-out with the crowd closed in (insane) then cut it off real quick and blend into the crowd....

Well, it worked for Shawn but the police heard it and saw all the smoke and closed in on us in a matter of seconds while Shawn watched from the sidewalk... The crowd was going wild, there was smoke everywhere and the Cops were pissed... One of our other members was revving his bike while Shawn did the burnout so they didn't know which one it was so they said both bikes had to go..... Our V.P. stepped up in front of the bikes and hollered "NO LIMIT, MOUNT UP!!" It was hilarious, like some ridiculous scene out of a movie. The cops said, leave now and we won't give any tickets... The crowd was booing wildly at the cops and screaming and clapping as Shawn walked back to his bike... Girl, it was too funny!! We all got on our bikes and the crowd parted as NO LIMIT left the scene....

At the races the next day, people were coming up to Shawn calling him the burnout king.... When we were walking around the vendors, some of them asked were we the club that got kicked off Cannery Row for stunting... By the end of the day the story had grown into some ridiculous adventure that involved NO LIMIT running from the police off Cannery Row burning rubber along the way...... Made for movie type stuff!!!

evil.gif
That's funny!

This morning I was riding Berryessa, and a guy asked me if I was at Laguna, I said yeah, so he asked me if I saw the Busa that was on fire, parked next to a yellow Busa with a bug painted on the side.
laugh.gif

Lo, I love the Caddy, I can see me pimpin one of those!!!! What ya do, trade the ol` porsche for it or something? Love the wheels too!!! One question, where do you put the system in one of those things?
rock.gif

Lo, I love the Caddy, I can see me pimpin one of those!!!! What ya do, trade the ol` porsche for it or something? Love the wheels too!!! One question, where do you put the system in one of those things?
rock.gif
Trade the porsche?? I shutter at that the thought, give up my dream car??? NEVER!! It's still hiding in the garage....

There's a special box made for the EXT that fits under the rear seat bench for the system.... Schweeeeeeeet............ I think I can see you pimpin' one of those too Josh!!! Like NIKE says, JUST DO IT!!!!

That's funny!

This morning I was riding Berryessa, and a guy asked me if I was at Laguna, I said yeah, so he asked me if I saw the Busa that was on fire, parked next to a yellow Busa with a bug painted on the side.
laugh.gif
That's hilarious Brian.... He must have been talking about my bike with all the smoke around it from Shawn doing the burnout. Hardly anybody saw him do it the crowd was so thick. I was parked next to Dawnie's bike with the Bee on it!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well now Lo (and Shawn) we just can't take you anywhere can we? (just kidding)  What a laugh!!  Glad you all had a good time!!

Hey Lori does your club wear bandana's or have any members that ride four wheelers?
blush.gif

Awesome pics.. and summery for that matter~ Sounds like a great
time and a fun bunch of peeps to ride with~ Thanks for sharing..
Brought back memories of the 'old days'~ I grew up there, in the
Salinas Valley, and had many great times around Monterey and
Carmel~ Haven't been back there since 85 though~ Looks like
Cannery Row and the Popo out there haven't changed much over
the past 20 years though....
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Naw girl wasn't me......  It was getting late and the crowd was getting restless looking for some excitement!  There was hella people around our bikes when we were walking back to them and they started chanting, ""Lite em' up"....  Well, on Cannery Row you can not only get a ticket but get your bike impounded for burn-outs, wheelies, stoppies, etc.....  But Shawn had the bright idea to sneak over to his bike, do a quick burn-out with the crowd closed in (insane) then cut it off real quick and blend into the crowd....

Well, it worked for Shawn but the police heard it and saw all the smoke and closed in on us in a matter of seconds while Shawn watched from the sidewalk...  The crowd was going wild, there was smoke everywhere and the Cops were pissed... One of our other members was revving his bike while Shawn did the burnout so they didn't know which one it was so they said both bikes had to go.....  Our V.P. stepped up in front of the bikes and hollered "NO LIMIT, MOUNT UP!!"  It was hilarious, like some ridiculous scene out of a movie.  The cops said, leave now and we won't give any tickets...  The crowd was booing wildly at the cops and screaming and clapping as Shawn walked back to his bike... Girl, it was too funny!!  We all got on our bikes and the crowd parted as NO LIMIT left the scene....

At the races the next day, people were coming up to Shawn calling him the burnout king.... When we were walking around the vendors, some of them asked were we the club that got kicked off Cannery Row for stunting... By the end of the day the story had grown into some ridiculous adventure that involved NO LIMIT running from the police off Cannery Row burning rubber along the way......  Made for movie type stuff!!!

evil.gif
Oh, that's good stuff Lo! Almost feels like a scene from Biker Boyz! "No Limit...Mount Up!"
biggrin.gif
Did you guys add in some choreographed "leg over the hump" move followed by a clap of the hands when the gloves were on?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I'm glad no one pegged Shawn for the mayhem, and I'm glad you guys had fun...I'm sure you'll be allowed back next year! May be more cops to contend with, but you've got a year to make some popo friends and get the good parking spots!
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Thanks Lo! Copper1 said ya'll were first class peeps. Gave me the bug. Definately planning on going next year. From what he says, we gotta make hotel reses now!
wink.gif

Great pics Lo! Keep the Porsche!
JWCFBD (Jim) was looking at the wheels on Shawn's Caddy..."Hmmm it has twentyyyyFOUR!!! inch rims!
laugh.gif

Let me know about the Aug ride, I have a week vacation in Aug.
And here's another pic of Shawn's ride. Tell him I said hi and can't wait to ride with him again.

Shawn_s_Escalade.JPG

Back