WSB Races at Laguna Seca Monterey

LoBusa

Registered
I figured since many folks here wouldn't visit the Laguna Seca topic and threads that I would post some of the pix here so you can check em out... There's many more in the Laguna section!!!

Pic #1 all the Busa's lined up before our friday ride.. What's that? Where is LoBusa's bike?? It's not there yet, YES I WAS LATE and almost got left!!! I'M SORRY... I'M SORRY... I'M SORRY....

Bikes_at_Goodnite_Inn.jpg

This was our tuesday pre-Laguna ride in the Bay Area... LoBusa, JWCFBD, Big O, Big E, bikes lined up in front of Lo's house... Nice ride, lots of fun.......

Busa_s_at_Lo_s.jpg

Shawn and Lo at a rest stop on HWY 25 after a HIGHSPEED run through the country... I heard some hit their revlimiters on this one... I wouldn't know nuttin' bout that with an unlimited 99 model...... heh heh heh.......

Shawn_Lo_Seca.jpg

NO LIMIT Motorcycle Club on Cannery Row representing!!! This is prior to getting kicked off for stunting....
evil.gif

NL_Cannery_row.jpg

Say it isn't so..... Shawn sittin' on a Suzuki GSXR... Do I see someone jumpin' ship from Kawi and coming into the light???

Shawn_on_GSXR_Laguna.jpg

Awesome ... thanks for the pics Lo ... I've heard nothing but good things about riding fast in Cali. I didn't budget my vacation days well this year, but Laguna Seca for 2005 is a priority for me. Looking forward to meeting and riding with you all ... 'west coast style' !! Are any of your crew going to the Roundup in Wisconsin next month?

Lo Lo Lo Lo, your always late. Just about every ride, your late. Its ok, I still love you. Shawn needs to jump ship and join the dark side of biking. Question, who`s pimpin the caddy in the pic infront of your place? Is that yours and you didnt tell anybody? Would look good with the purple busa in the tail.

Josh

I had a great time at Laguna Seca. Too bad though that the cops shut things down soo early. Cannery row wasn't even full cause the cops shut it down. Then at 10:30pm they killed the party by telling everyone to get on the sidewalks and running their red/blue lights. The Monterey cops need to take lessons from Daytona cops.

It was great to meet everyone, put faces to the screennames. And the rides and the track were off the hook!!

Lo Lo Lo Lo, your always late. Just about every ride, your late. Its ok, I still love you. Shawn needs to jump ship and join the dark side of biking. Question, who`s pimpin the caddy in the pic infront of your place? Is that yours and you didnt tell anybody? Would look good with the purple busa in the tail.

Josh
Should have known YOU would be the one to notice the truck Josh!!!! You like that huh??? Just picked it up a few weeks ago!! You should have seen the looks we got trailering the Busa and the 12 down to Monterey in it....... Shawn put some Biga$$ 24 inch rims on it, as if it didn't already standout enough as it was...

Missed you
sad.gif
Just wasn't quite the same without you... Was I really late EVERY time we rode?? I don't remember all that... Maybe just a few minutes..... Oh well.. WHATEVER MAN.......

Lo

Awesome ... thanks for the pics Lo ... I've heard nothing but good things about riding fast in Cali. I didn't budget my vacation days well this year, but Laguna Seca for 2005 is a priority for me. Looking forward to meeting and riding with you all ... 'west coast style' !! Are any of your crew going to the Roundup in Wisconsin next month?
Sage, you gotta come out next year... It's worth the "vacation time"..... I wish we could go to Wisconsin but it's just not in the budget... Too many toys and not enough time & $$$$$$$$....
Look forward to riding with you next year!!!

Lo

Charles, it was great riding with you.... Well, when I could actually see you.... You were flying on HWY25...... Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Lo

Great pics...One of these days we're gonna surprise you and show up...Looks like you all had a great time...
evil.gif

Thanks for the Pic's Lo....Very cool....wanted to be there but things are caused and couldn't make...it.....Mr & Mrs PaceM.....did ride two up today to Reno and got a gas wheelie..just rollin' on in first..hit the torque peak..and the bars started waggin' abit...Ahhhh--whatta a scoooter...
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the pics and the great time Lo. See ya next year. One way or another.

More great pics of Laguna! I'm hoping to be back and be able to get there next year. Looks like a no miss event!

Looks like another great year in Laguna! Thanks for posting pics Lo...everyone looks like they had a good time...

You weren't the one stunting, were you Lo?!
tounge.gif

One day I'll go there...meet up with everyone...
smile.gif

Back