Where does the time go

ditchdr

Registered
It seems like Only yesterday I was holding my new born little boy in my arms, rocking him to sleep, getting up every 3 hours to help feed him ( ok I sat there telling him they were on LOAN) laughing as he took his first steps, crying the first time he said "I love you Daddy", it ll seems like it was yesterday.

Tomorrow my little man turns 3. Where does the time go?

:cheerleader::cheerleader:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Aww!! Happy Birthday Jacob!! Pics please :)

Yep, time goes by way too quickly...my two turn 7 and 9 this summer :( I miss the little guys...and no matter what you hear from others, I thought having a 3 year old around the house was a blast! They're just so much fun :)

Give it a couple more days and he will be graduating high school.:unhappy:

:cheerleader:Happy Birthday Jacob:cheerleader:

wait until they are 16 and 18....you will be glad there is no ammo to be found.

1111081831.jpg

This was about 3 months ago.

Picture004.jpg

This was a few weeks ago.

Picture003.jpg

Last week, Chilling out on the back of moms car. Excuse the cookies on his face lol.

Happy B-day Jacob!!!!

Yes they grow up fast. Sons 2 and daughters 8. wouldn't trade them for nothing in the world.

you think 3 yrs went fast,my oldest just turned 18,I can remember those days also with him,I still live them though everyday with the 12 week old,my 3yr old and my 9yr old,not so much with my 14 yr old though,she is tto cool:laugh:

enjoy them while they are young,they grow fast

He is adorable!! Time does fly. My little boy will be six in August and it seems like yesterday that he was just born.

Back