Where are my SAMCRO guys at?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
How many of you guys watch Sons of Anarchy? The show is basically awesome. Minus the fact they ride cruisers, its a really good show. I am about halfway through the second season chugging along trying to catch up to the current one...

SOA is one of my favorites series on tv right now and one of the few shows that i try not to miss when its on. I've been watching it since day 1. Great show...reminds me of the former HBO series The Wire but on two wheels IMO. The fact that they're HD cruisers doesn't bother me because i don't have to watch the performance of the bikes to call BS later if they were sportbikes. Oh snap, did i say HD cruiser and performance in the same sentence.......my bad. Love the show regardless.

:beerchug:

It's on tonight in a little over an hour. Never miss a show. Sure has been some crazy sh*t going on in the storyline lately. Clay beating the pulp out of Jemma two episodes ago was particularly brutal.

:beerchug:

It's on tonight in a little over an hour. Never miss a show. Sure has been some crazy sh*t going on in the storyline lately. Clay beating the pulp out of Jemma two episodes ago was particularly brutal.

Gotta keep the old ladies in line :whistle: :laugh:

SOA, Walking Dead, and now Hell on Wheels are the only can't miss shows on my dvr...

wish i could the motel im staying in doesnt have it, when im home i can watch it, watched the first two seasons thinking ill wait for the dvd on the third.

I watch Sons. I like it but I don't find them particularly believable as an outlaw gang. I do like the characters, though. Juice is hilarious.

The scene where Otto kills that Russian guy was intense!

I always get a laugh out of the Hardley "chase" scenes.

Breaking Bad is much better, IMO.

Missed the first couple of episodes of the new series, and didn't want to watch the rest,as I had missed them, so waiting for them to show it again.

:cheerleader: go Opie!

wanna take bets who gets shot next?:laugh:

Spoiler alert.... don't read the below if you haven't seen last night's episode....

Different question for ya..... think Clay is dead, or wounded? The previews of next week's episode seem to suggest either scenario (of course).

It almost has me wondering... is SOA in any danger of being cancelled? If Opie's chest grouping was decent and Clay is indeed dead, that's the third significant character that has been offed in as many episodes (Piney, Kozik and Clay).

Well.... perhaps Kozik wasn't a mainstream character, but Piney and Clay were...

:dunno:

Jax's girl is next. Period. Then Jax will turn hard and stop wearing frickin' white tennis shoes. That's my prediction.. :laugh:

Spoiler alert.... don't read the below if you haven't seen last night's episode....

Different question for ya..... think Clay is dead, or wounded? The previews of next week's episode seem to suggest either scenario (of course).

It almost has me wondering... is SOA in any danger of being cancelled? If Opie's chest grouping was decent and Clay is indeed dead, that's the third significant character that has been offed in as many episodes (Piney, Kozik and Clay).

Well.... perhaps Kozik wasn't a mainstream character, but Piney and Clay were...

:dunno:

clay lives, rumor has it he and Jemma are signed on for 3 more seasons.
going back and looking Clay was hit in the lower left belly, and upper right shoulder.
he'll live, he's freakin Hell Boy.:laugh:

i was surprised they killed Piney.
:whistle: they just pimped his trike out for this season, fancy oxygen bottle and everything.

sorry if im a spoiler, but i throw a SOA party every tuesday. :hide:

Great show, since day one~!~ :thumbsup:

Had to peak in here and not read the threads in case of spoilers...still got last nights saved to watch on DVR tonight.

Back