Where are my Xbox guys at?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So 12:00AM tonight dawns the beginning of an amazing fall for xbox games.

Gears of War 3 comes out at Midnight. If I wasn't going to the Bash I would certain be playing it constantly :laugh:

Then we have Battlefield: Bad Company 3 and Modern Warfare 3 in the next coming 2 months. Its gonna be a good gaming fall :thumbsup:

Who plans on getting Gears of War 3?

I'm in for GOW3 but it's gonna take me a week or so to get it :(

But I plan on playin the CRAP outta it when I do!!

in for BF3 and MW3 but never really been a big fan of GW... i might get it if all my friends do.

in for BF3 and MW3 but never really been a big fan of GW... i might get it if all my friends do.

The Beta for Gears of War 3 was AMAZING. Everything the first one wasn't and smashes the second Gears in terms of online play.

lx%20RJ%20xi.jpg

got the elite version ordered. 10pm the shop opens with some raffles and stuff for those of us who preordered. Might be up all night with it. Might not. Depends how I feel.

Hey new to the org but saw this on the new post and thought I would get in here. Definitely will play MW3, i'm in Iraq right now tho so have to wait til march to get back and play, will have some catching up to do! I know its an old game, but anyone still play Halo 3? My GT is Clutch Glimmer

I do a lot of halo : reach. Bit I might get modern warfare. 3

My gamer tag is Mistborn Llama

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

Playing GOW3 since yesterday awesome game :thumbsup:
Games i will buy and play in the next few months : FORZA4 - ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS , first have to finish Brotherhood- MASS EFFECT3
GAMERTAG FIREBLADE63

I played until I got to the second chapter last night, then watched SOA and went to bed.. More to come tonight! So far, not so bad. Pretty easy though. I think #2 was def. more difficult for the campaign.. I've only died once in the whole first chapter.. WTF?

Cod for Xbox until I got a ps3 about a bout a month ago now it's bad company until 3 comes out screen name is stalker1605 if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Back