When will 2012 colors be announced?

Palmer812

Registered
From what I've found the 2011's were announced July 2010. I am looking to buy in March and I really don't want a black one. The white is ok but I hope they have more options for 2012. My favorite color Gen2 is the silver 2009.

well i think that there always will be a black one every year but im sure they will have others colors also..i dont know if they will have three to pic from like in 08/09 becouse of slowing sales..i picked up my 09 on 1/11 and if the silver 09 is your top pick look around you may still be able to find one new...good luck..

Been wondering about this myself.
Thinking about trading in '12, and available colors will be the deciding factor.
Bright tomato red, with black frame, wheels, etc.. or I'll get a leftover '11 and have it painted the desired color.

With the lack of economic growth over the past few years it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see any colors for '12.

A dealer near me has a white 2011 for $11,300. When the 2012's get here hopefully they will have a color I must have. If they do I will buy that but if not I hope someone still has a white 2011 I can get and hopefully for less than $11,300. I wouldn't mind saving a couple of grand but I will pay msrp if they come up with the "right color".

same old lame colors over and over . Zuk needs to change itup a little.

Guess I should not tell you it took me over a year to find my bike. Better luck holding out for a new color.

July Mid West Busa M&G 012.jpg

July Mid West Busa M&G 012.jpg

A dealer near me has a white 2011 for $11,300. When the 2012's get here hopefully they will have a color I must have. If they do I will buy that but if not I hope someone still has a white 2011 I can get and hopefully for less than $11,300. I wouldn't mind saving a couple of grand but I will pay msrp if they come up with the "right color".

I pay sticker price and not a dollar more - Hank Hill LOL

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own an 09 silver and have been waiting patiently for Suzuki to offer a yellow black combo, something on the theme of the orange black 08. It's way past due for a more "lively" color scheme!

I own an 09 silver and have been waiting patiently for Suzuki to offer a yellow black combo, something on the theme of the orange black 08. It's way past due for a more "lively" color scheme!

The Canadian 2009 gold and black are as close to yellow and black as you'll get so far.

2009_gold.jpg

As for the o/p, there was a blue one for 2010/11 if the standard black and white ones don't interest you:

20101109_1846560.jpg

:beerchug:

Back