• Number 780.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Number 410.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Stock wheels.

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my web album is acting stoooopid. did my pics appear in my last post?

:cheerleader:PAGE:cheerleader::cheerleader: I dont know what that means but Page

:laugh:::pAGE means that you have captured the next page in the thread, essentially the 1st post of the next page...yes it's silly...just a Post ho thing around here, no harmis meant by it, although some sometimes complain that a person jumped in their thread to snatch up page and raise their respective post count...again, just silly stuff:whistle::thumbsup:

Well, this is finally over. Buying wheels for a Tundra is not like a Chevy or Ford. :banghead: The bolt pattern is completely different for one thing. (150/5) Add to that most aftermarket wheels are not hub centric and cause problems while driving. This is not in every set sold but rather a hit and miss quality control issue.

I decided to shop for a set of 20 inch carved wheels made by Enkei for Toyota. Bought new Bridgestone Alenza P275/55R20 tires and had the TPM's switched out to save on re-programing not to mention new lug nuts. (Toyota uses different lug nuts for everything..go figure)

Put way more into them than I wanted but the end result is fantastic. Need to clean off some old adhesive from the wheel weights today as seen in picture.

All in all I love them and you don't see many around. Most are the Limited wheels. No full shots of my truck but you get the idea from the pictures.

r8

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

2009_tundra_special_sport_4.jpg

2009_tundra_special_sport_3.jpg

nice lookin wheels. I woudl get myself in trouble with the 5.7 motor though. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Back