Wheels ( Help me pick )

Wheels ( Help me pick )

• Total voters
i dont really care for any of the ones you picked out, i like the vega style with the points to kinda match the theme of your bike, jmo

Slash look good. what paint you got to go with them though??

Here is what she looks like right now.

Other than Nitrous or a Turbo not sure what else she needs, As for the Turbo and Nitrous, I dont think I need to go any faster. ( YET :whistle: )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 018.jpg

BIKE 019.jpg

BIKE 020.jpg

Or you could take that $3500 and invest it into, let's see,,,,,,,,,, around 17 track days during the upcoming season and learn to ride the arse off that thing rather than looking at it? :thumbsup:

I voted for the "wicked"...but i'm biased towards strength and less rotating mass whereas you're probably going for looks...in which case i'd of voted slash...but if i wanted the looks and performance?...i'd go with the wicked.

I like em all. My top two are Slash and Savage, though I voted for Slash. Are you doing chrome or powdercoat?

I chose predator....but the less mass spinning, the less mass you need to stop! Kinda like the guys who put 22's on there trucks with brakes made for stock 16's. I would look for the rims that have the least amount of mass and go with them. JMO

Baby-Baby (Elena) says "anything BUT the smoothie......." :oldcool:

Back