Carrozzeria wheels for a myrtle west swingarm

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
I have a quick question. i may have posted this before but its been long enough i dont remember if i did or not. i have a 09 and its got a myrtle west 240 kit on it, swingarm, wheels, brake rotor etc etc. im wanting to get rid of these chrome wheels that are on it now for a set of black Carrozerria wheels but on there website it says "REQUIRES TRAC DYNAMICS 240 SWINGARM, 99/07 HAYABUSA REAR BRAKE, TRAC OFFSET FRONT SPROCKET AND CARROZZERIA SPECIAL 240 REAR SPROCKET" but im pretty sure that the myrtle west kit came with all that stuff. so do i need that or should i just be able to slap a new set of wheels on it? the rear one anyway. i know the front will be fine.

anyone that has changed rims on there 240 kit please put in some input. thanks for your help. im wanting to order these wheels sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks

Maybe somebody else who knows for sure will chime in but I'm pretty sure the hubs on the Gen 1 and Gen 2 are different meaning your rotors on the front and rotor and sprocket on the back won't line up. I'm probably totally wrong!

Back