would u change the wheels on my truck?

hemi

Registered
have been back and forth for the last few weeks deciding whether to get some nice black wheels and more aggressive tires. What would u guys do, stay with my setup now or upgrade to black wheels. I really like black wheels on trucks, but my only worry is not lookin good with the little amount of chrome i have. Wouldn't mind powdercoating the steps and toolbox black, but i kind of like the chrome bumpers, i tend to back into a lot of stuff bc i can't see what's behind me:laugh: So what's your honest opinion, does she look good the way she is or do i need a wheel upgrade? Have cooper zeon ltz a/t tires that only have about 10k miles tops on the stock 20's

029.JPG

025.JPG

016.JPG

029.JPG

025.JPG

016.JPG

a new set of wheels and tires for a truck/SUV could cost thousands. your setup is fine the way it is. instead take that money and put it in an interest bearing college fund account for your kids. if no kids, put it in your IRA.

No kids just yet. Thought about powdercoating them black, but that would be quite a big hassle. Really the only thing that's held me back from getting black wheels is the thought that i would have to black everything else out to give it a nice even look

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I like the wheels maybe a nicer look if they were chrome to match the step and bumper, but I like the stock wheels....

I have never been to crazy about after market wheels or changing the size of tires and wheels on my cars and trucks... some nimrod always wants to take them and sometimes the after market wheels ruin the ride of the truck... and I have ridden in those dodges they ride real smooth and very nice almost as nice a chevy :whistle: :laugh::laugh:

It is rare for me to have anything with stock wheels very long.

I'd go with the black highlighted / machined look. Some like more black than that but my taste is a bit different.

Ram1.jpg

In the past I have always put custom wheels on my trucks but this time around I figure these look just fine, maybe it's a getting older thing. Your stock wheels look good.

IMG_0591.jpg

Ok, thanks for all your opinions guys, will leave them stock. My dodge forums suck compared to this one. I always know if i post somethin on this forum i will get some quick and honest answers. Gotta love hayabusa.org!!!

Would love to buy something for the busa, but i'm running out of options with all the mods i've done

KMC XD Series.. They make some nice ones, I have a set on my dodge..really sets truck apart from others..

truck looks good as it sits:thumbsup: but if you do change them i think some chrome wheels would be your easiest, since you have a few chrome pieces on her already

Back