wheelie problem

Just more of the same advice.:poke::welcome:

The front wheel gets real light with a passanger. Just roll the throttel a little more slowly. You don't have to have it wide open when you come off the line. '
I have found if I have it at a high throttle setting just about any bump in the road will make that wheel lift. Just keep the wheel strait when you set it back down.

Goes out to buy a 1300 and complains about the power...lol..then when u laugh at him he calls us smart asses...lol...wow..thats classic..."my hayabusa has too much power...can u guys help me.waaaaaa"....lol terrible

Look bless, the guy never said anything about it having too much power. He never complained about the power either. All he asked for was some advice on how to keep that power on 2 wheels instead of one. You've made 9 posts in the 3 pages of this thread all saying the same thing. We get it. . . You like wheelies. You think everyone should like wheelies. Quit givin this guy hell about it and move on.

Now to the topic at hand. . . Extensions are one way to go. You can also lower the bike some which would help. Or you can change the gearing. It really depends on how you like to ride when the wife isn't with you. Pretty much anything you do (aside from learning a little throttle/clutch control) to keep the wheel on the ground is going to in some way adversely affect the handling. Well, except for changing the gear. If you like turning as much or more than you like going straight then I would say just take some time to learn the right throttle/clutch combo to launch it hard and keep the front wheel down when riding 2 up.

Look bless, the guy never said anything about it having too much power. He never complained about the power either. All he asked for was some advice on how to keep that power on 2 wheels instead of one. You've made 9 posts in the 3 pages of this thread all saying the same thing. We get it. . . You like wheelies. You think everyone should like wheelies. Quit givin this guy hell about it and move on.

Now to the topic at hand. . . Extensions are one way to go. You can also lower the bike some which would help. Or you can change the gearing. It really depends on how you like to ride when the wife isn't with you. Pretty much anything you do (aside from learning a little throttle/clutch control) to keep the wheel on the ground is going to in some way adversely affect the handling. Well, except for changing the gear. If you like turning as much or more than you like going straight then I would say just take some time to learn the right throttle/clutch combo to launch it hard and keep the front wheel down when riding 2 up.
SO MANY GURUS ON THIS SITE I LOVE IT...LOL..GET A NINJA 250 LIKE I TOLD THE DUDE IN THE OTHER THREAD...1300 CC'S WILL COME UP...SIMPLE AS THAT. IF HES COMPLAINING ABOUT WHEELIES THAT MEANS HE HAS AN ISSUE WITH THE POWER...IF ITS NOT THE POWER WHAT IS MAKING THE WHEEL COME OFF THE GROUND SNAPPY???? BIKE IS 500 POUNDS ITS HEAVY WITH ALOT OF TORQUE...HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF IT AND GET THAT NEW 250. EXTENSIONS.....LOL...KNOCK IT OFF...GROW A PAIR..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless i don't hear any whining here~!~

this poor fella is asking for peoples opinions and feedback on a part that he wants more knowledge about...

State your opinion then move on to a thread that you can actually enjoy instead of dragging him over coals about it~!~

i like doing wheelies, that doesn't mean that everyone here does

try to relax a bit there bud~!~
no..thats okay u lighten up. I like being heavy. I like to speak with my own tone and words. He doesnt like the wheelies..get a smaller bike...im doing him a favor. Id rather him downgrade and get a bike he can handle rather than try to make this bike manageable and end up riding into a river like aquaman did his 750 or even worse a wall.. This is s site for the worlds fastest production bike. Means we dont need to slow it down. We wanna speed it up. Get throttle control and some years of riding under your belt then u tackle a busa...thats it...and this guy doesnt need protection. Are u a c0nd0m??? Ride hard thats all to it

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feed back. Update: ordered lowering kit front 1"in rear adjustable 1 to 3". Also changing rear sprocket 1 up.
Bless I'm really not sure whats your problem. Wheelies for your imformation is not a problem when i'm riding by myself. When my wife is riding with me it is.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feed back. Update: ordered lowering kit front 1"in rear adjustable 1 to 3". Also changing rear sprocket 1 up.
Bless I'm really not sure whats your problem. Wheelies for your imformation is not a problem when i'm riding by myself. When my wife is riding with me it is.

uh........

fail

i bought a 02 and would like to learn to wheelie can someone help i want to scare the crap out of my wife hhahaha

i bought a 02 and would like to learn to wheelie can someone help i want to scare the crap out of my wife hhahaha

IMO If your gonna learn wheelies based mainly on a forum, and not get the feel for them, yourself on the road, You are sure as hell sure to scare the crap outta more people than her...:poke:

EXTENTIONS ARE COOL! I added a pair of 3"-7" and set them at 6". I don't play racer X on the street so I dont even notice they are there unless I wack it! Then the bike goes forward not up! And if you don't like the extentions, take them off.......
Steve

Back