Whats your most favorite Appearance Mod you have done.

SV650s mirrors, dark smoke double bubble windscreen, Mototek undertail, and a, um... tank bra... :laugh:

mbusaSM.jpg

I think painted inners are my favorite cosmetic mod on a Gen 1

image-555897555.jpg

I think the wheels can make a big difference too

image-2546381336.jpg

Just a gratuitous shot :)

image-4021254275.jpg

image-555897555.jpg

image-2546381336.jpg

image-4021254275.jpg

Last edited:
I have done almost nothing cosmetically... One thing! I painted my windscreen black...

Yes sir, I just drilled a hole through it and mounted a RAM ball.

View attachment 257761

A pic with the camera mounted:)

View attachment 257762

Great idea... although I just took off the extensions because the SV650 mirrors by themselves are just as good as stock with the extensions.

Be careful of the RAM ball mount. Contrary to what you might think, it is made of cast aluminum and can break off. I lost a ContourROAM thanks to a RAM ball mount having a sudden catastrophic failure. Somewhere on a freeway is a ContourROAM....:banghead:

Best thing to happen to Chelle's bike is that she got on it... BAM just like that... MAN POINTS!

Removed reflectors, pazzo shorty black/black, powder coated rear sets, pegs, passenger pegs and supports, rear brake lever, shift lever, etc. black.

The powder coating would be my favorite. More into performance than appearance, but I did specialty order the Black '08, just saying :laugh:

Lycan I dig your bike. Nice job!! Sleepless your rims are nice, for sure. I really want to do my rotors this winter. I'd say my wife would probably roll my bike off the cliff if I dropped $500.00 on them tho.

Back