Whats your most favorite Appearance Mod you have done.

Blacking out everything below the midline.
But I think powder coating the pegsets was best appearance mod.
73D676E8-4792-44D9-90C6-924D3BD19442-1292-0000016CD245EC16.jpg

fdaf57de.jpg

But I think the best and what turned out to be the cheapest mod I've done is for sure the trunk mod.
Thanks Sixpack! :kiss:
e0e5cd56.jpg

I have to admit that the blue trunk is my favorite:thumbsup:

Wow thats a tuff Question . I just got a 6"+ tail section and I'm powder coating the rims I think those might do it . Or it could be the 1397 kit, Just too many mods to think about on it already.

000_1892.jpg

2010 Sturgis (4).jpg

Rearview Infared camera installed in the undertail, TFT 5" on dash.

Demon red led guage swap out. (Dis-assembled entire cluster, removed all factory leds and replaced with red)

Spare iPhone 3Gs cut and mounted inside the left upper dash fairing (directly under clutch lever for access) No cell service but still connects to wifi hotspots all over the city. Download apps, check email, view web ect. Pwer is connected through the usb cable and a hard wired cig adapter under the tank. I usually have an mp3 app up and connected via bluetooth to my Sprint halo headset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirror elimination, mirror blocks and bar end mirror
thumb_busa.06.14.2_1024.jpg
. The lines of the bike are uninterrupted, improved aeros and saves some weight too.
thumb_mirror.block_1024.jpg

thumb_brend.mirror_1024.jpg

Also a reason to get rid of the bar end weights which a nice weigh loss. I took the one off thth throttle side too and I think it looks cool with just a mirror bung on there.

Back