Whats your favorite CAR in the world (PICS)

This would be fun to own too.

An old revised thread and I thought long and hard over which car was my favorite and it's hard to come up with on particular car as a favorite as I like many different models.

I like pick up trucks better than cars however, if I was to invest in a classic vehicle, it would be a late '40s to mid '50s pickup.
Something like this interests me...

untitled.png

#Brothers66Chevy2 ~ #HighSchoolCar ~ #Went777At180MPH ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
An old revised thread and I thought long and hard over which car was my favorite and it's hard to come up with on particular car as a favorite as I like many different models.

I like pick up trucks better than cars however, if I was to invest in a classic vehicle, it would be a late '40s to mid '50s pickup.
Something like this interests me...

View attachment 1619391

Nice. I had a 48 GMC that I loved. Rebuilt the motor and tranny and painted it grey in my garage. Like this one. Loved the massive grill.

I have always wanted a Porsche 930/911 Turbo. Not too many years ago when they were $35K, I couldn't afford one. Now that I have $35K, the cars are $135K. FML.

I got close once a couple of years ago with a '79 911SC targa that had been wide-bodied and cabrio-cized in the late-80s but it just wasn't the same without the turbo engine. Plus I'm not much of a convertible guy so it didn't stick around...

I have always wanted a Porsche 930/911 Turbo. Not too many years ago when they were $35K, I couldn't afford one. Now that I have $35K, the cars are $135K. FML.

View attachment 1619411

I got close once a couple of years ago with a '79 911SC targa that had been wide-bodied and cabrio-cized in the late-80s but it just wasn't the same without the turbo engine. Plus I'm not much of a convertible guy so it didn't stick around...

View attachment 1619412
A 911 turbo is my ultimate attainable car. I will have one.

A 911 turbo is my ultimate attainable car. I will have one.

Unless the collector car market crashes back down to Earth, I won't. I have wanted one since I was a child but even I don't think they're worth over a hundred grand regardless of what the four-wheeled art collectors think. There comes a point when a price is tagged on something that is so far north of the thing's actual nut-and-bolt value that you have to just say no.

If the market does crash though... man, I'm in!

Unless the collector car market crashes back down to Earth, I won't. I have wanted one since I was a child but even I don't think they're worth over a hundred grand regardless of what the four-wheeled art collectors think. There comes a point when a price is tagged on something that is so far north of the thing's actual nut-and-bolt value that you have to just say no.

If the market does crash though... man, I'm in!
I will be happy with a used one. I've never seen the point of paying for the depreciation when clean used examples are available. Like you, north of $100k is too much, but I'm fully prepared to drop 50-60.

Back