Whats your favorite CAR in the world (PICS)

I love my old 68 Olds Cutlass & the new 2010 Camero..

img028.jpg

2010 Chevy Camero.jpg

img028.jpg

2010 Chevy Camero.jpg

Are those the 17x10.5 wheels in the back? They look deep enough. I've just got the 17x9 but if I could afford the tires I'd get the 10.5ers.

I have 285s on the rear, on a 17 inch rim...they are deep dish, but I don't know the exact measurements. I love 'em, but yeah, you can't rotate or replace directional wide tires easily, so when I need new ones, I may just put her up on blocks :laugh:

Tess.jpg

Here is one I enjoyed very much before I sold it in November 08! 1990 Miata with a Ls6 powered 383ci. 11 to 1 compression 228/228 .629"/.629" 114 cam making 448rwhp and 442 rwtq in a 2600lb car! www.ls1miata.com

HPIM0897.jpg

HPIM0908.jpg

Thank you. My first car so I wouldnt trade for anything. Paid 650$ for it in 1988. It was rough.

If you don't mind asking, how much did it take to restore her to that condition? She looks amazing...I'd be up for a project one day, maybe :)

Took some time to think before posting.. This is the type of ride for me but I would like it built by Foose..... 600 hp an all wheel drive an it would be the dream ride for me

coupe.jpg

Favorite that I've owned or favorite of all time....?

There are just to many with different purposes than to have just one... :laugh:

Took some time to think before posting.. This is the type of ride for me but I would like it built by Foose..... 600 hp an all wheel drive an it would be the dream ride for me

did you ever see the quadraduece rad rides did?

thing was sick and still is esp considering how long ago it was built. id rather have troy trepanier build a car than any of the jobbers out there.

Picture Gallery - 1932 Ford QuadraDeuce Roadster

quadradeuce.jpg

Last edited:
did you ever see the quadraduece rad rides did?

thing was sick and still is esp considering how long ago it was built. id rather have troy trepanier build a car than any of the jobbers out there.

Picture Gallery - 1932 Ford QuadraDeuce Roadster

quadradeuce.jpg

Thanks for posting this, this is the all wheel drive hot rod I had in mind when i posted, I saw some coverage on it some where can't remember where :bowdown::bowdown:

The attention to detail that was taken building this car was fantastic (don't know why I thought foose built it)

Thanks for posting this, this is the all wheel drive hot rod I had in mind when i posted, I saw some coverage on it some where can't remember where :bowdown::bowdown:

The attention to detail that was taken building this car was fantastic (don't know why I thought foose built it)

it was summit racings car, thats prob where you seen it. it was in a ton of there ads for a while. before and after the trepanier job.

look at some of his builds on google. two of my favs are the time machine and the chicane

If you don't mind asking, how much did it take to restore her to that condition? She looks amazing...I'd be up for a project one day, maybe :)

I couldnt tell you not its been spread out over to much time now. I just redid the interior again. I would never do it over again though it had to much rust, New York car. If I got another I d spend 15000 to 20000 and get something I could keep on the road and do projects over the winter. I also payed no labor on the car we did it all ourselves and still have at least 15000 in it. I would make sure to get something with the 289 still in it and not a 302 because I think that makes the car.Just an opinion though it seems 289 cars keep value better.Pic from 88'.

torino.jpg

pre-production Chiron Super Sport 300+ prototype it's 1,578hp

On August 2, 2019, Bugatti test driver Andy Wallace achieved a speed of 490.48 km/h (304.77 mph) in a pre-production Chiron Super Sport 300+ prototype at Volkswagen's test facility in Ehra-Lessien. The speed was verified by the TÜV, Germany's Technical Inspection Association, making it the first time a production vehicle has broken the 300 mph barrier.

Back