Whats your favorite myth/BS story

"It topped out at 167 mph." When talking about the speed of an R6.

--Wag--

Planning a trip with some buddies and one of the Harley nerds asking if my little 1300 can keep up with them through the mountains, not knowing what myself and two others are riding:rofl::rofl::laugh::whistle:

current 2-5-09 040.jpg

"Little 1300!" That's the funniest thing I've read all day!!!

:laugh:

--Wag--

round here everyone knows my busa, the harly guys have all been whacked, and the 600's have all been passed in the twist's...not much room for myths, but do get an occasional cage that thinks his car is faster...i asked one what his car ran in the quarter and he said 14.07 seconds...i told him I can do that without switching gears....for the past 13 days I have been stomping my 2 friends with 2009 R1's now they are done trying, its back to only playing with other busa's

NOTE: when stomping said R1's and cage's it is important that if you are doing a roll from 35-65 mph you must use the lowest gear possible to start off in, if you are doing 55 and in 4th,5th or 6th...you are gonna have fun chasing them down when they get ahead of you, i will stay in 3rd then as we are about to go i will drop it to 2nd and whammy, c-ya later they dont even get the jump on me.....side not: I run 17/43 gearing

Last edited:
its so big and heavy, also its so long you cant corner

and my response to that yea you may be quicker in the corner but i will be waiting for you at the end :rulez:

All the posers at bike night with 600's who say the Busa can't corner.

LMAO!

--Wag--

"That thing cant corner...it only goes strait."

its so big and heavy, also its so long you cant corner

and my response to that yea you may be quicker in the corner but i will be waiting for you at the end :rulez:

Ok, I thought this was funny.

Yesterday my friend Pat and I where BSing with a CHP Officer. He decides to give us a little serious advice.

"This is a Hayabusa, they don't belong up here. They are too long and heavy to turn, it's a 500 pound bike. They are made for going straight like on a drag strip or someplace like Bakersfeild where it's flat. They just can't corner."

Overheard a young guy talking to his mate.

" It's fast off the mark but my Thou can catch it inside 200 metres "

they were looking at my 08 Busa.:rofl:

Back