What's up with Ebay?

He has a point, I know its hard for you to understand but to any buyer that seems suspect.

My 04' is polished and chromeplated, the 07' is not. When i bought the 07', i liked the blue and was gonna go with a more roadrace type of Busa. A fews weeks into ownership i realized that i'm still a fan of the lowered&Extended blinged busa's and one night i swapped the new body onto the 04'.  After i saw that i knew the new Busa would go up forsale. A friend of mine had a sweet set of bodywork and it fit the 07' great. The copper and black goes great together.
I added the HMF's to make the bike look better, i assumed it would make it sell easier. Now i find out that it is working against me. I'm losing my rear on this, almost $3000. Live an learn.

If I had the cash right this minute I would most likely buy your bike for your buy it now. But I have to sell my Mustang first, and then I'd have to sell my 600 too in order to have that much cash.

I'm just waiting for the 07s to drop in price.

I think not having a title is hurting you.

I was all set to buy me another car (4 hours away) this weekend until I found out he still owes money on it. The only way I would buy with out one is through a dealer.

Well, my 07' will be at a dealer forsale this weekend. Cycle Pros in Newington, Va should have it on the floor by Sunday.

(hondpwr @ Apr. 18 2007,09:35) I think not having a title is hurting you.

I was all set to buy me another car (4 hours away) this weekend until I found out he still owes money on it. The only way I would buy with out one is through a dealer.
I understand why you say that, but pretty much any newer car that you buy used from a private party will have money owed on it. There's ways to keep your security with financial transfers on vehicles that have money owed on them.

Sold the bike. Well, the guy is coming to get it right now. If all goes well it will have a new home in Atlanta.

I sold it for what i was asking, $9K. Well, the guy buying it is still in transit.   I was awaken at 8:30 this morning with 4 calls in a row on the bike.

Get this, While talking i told one guy how i sold parts and that's where the exhaust came from on the 07'. He then wanted me to accept $5500 AND include a new ICON skull jacket and helmet. I laughed, yet he really thought i would do it.  

There's crackheads everywhere.  
laugh.gif

I also just sold my 70' C10 last night too. Everything is on the move. Next up is the GF's stretched&lowered gsxr600 and my 55' Ford pickup. I'm selling everything to open up a shop. Mainly to minimize the debt to income ratio.

IF U WANT TO MAKE EVEN MORE $$$$$$$$$$ THAN THE BIKE IS WORTH>>>>> part it out!!!!, you will make more , i.e if you were to go and inquire on all OEM parts to make a complete bike it would cost u $25,000 in parts, piece by piece to make a complete busa from the factory suzuki guyz!!!!!!!, break the bike down and sell piece by piece, just a real pain to ship everthing and list everything and u can even make a little extra on shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

Parting out a busa is a major plus cuzz everthing from every year fits all busa's! , 2 diiff things, pre-2000 alumuim subframe and wiring harness for the unrestricted busa's.
beerchug.gif

I parted out my integras when i sold it earlier this year. Nothing wrong with it at all, but blue book value on it was about 3 grand, and i sold all the parts for about 8 grand total. Hell, the transmission alone went for $900, the engine block went for $600, the pistons went for $300, the rods went for $360, the head went for $580....you get the idea.

Back