What's up everyone.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Just felt like saying hey, what's up to everyone here. Happy new year and, uh..... my mind just went blank..
Dang it i hate when this happens.

Wait... where am i?

Yep, GM has officially lost his mind.
smileyexhibit.gif

Hey, who said that?!

Echoooooooo.......

Fetch thy holy hand grenade........

Gaaaa, another thread of Monty Python movie lines.

Ok Paul, leave the
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
for the weekend... Also, I need to talk to you. I'll be contacting you about some stuff that you and Postal were discussing....

all_coholic.gif

I am here..... well, most of my mental state is. It's been one of those weekends. That and i've been on Hydrocodone and oxycodone. Take your pick. Tomorrow i get to go to the Doc's office and have them remove the 2nd stint in my right kidney, only this time there is some surgical string attached to it. I think they simply pull it out, and yes it exit's the very place your thinking. I'll probly be able to out flow a garden hose after that thing comes out. It hurts just thinking about it.
all_coholic.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 26 2006,19:52) I am here..... well, most of my mental state is. It's been one of those weekends. That and i've been on Hydrocodone and oxycodone. Take your pick. Tomorrow i get to go to the Doc's office and have them remove the 2nd stint in my right kidney, only this time there is some surgical string attached to it. I think they simply pull it out, and yes it exit's the very place your thinking.  I'll probly be able to out flow a garden hose after that thing comes out.   It hurts just thinking about it.  
all_coholic.gif
Ahh dude, that sounds bad on so my levels... Hope everthing goes easy for ya tomorrow!!!

(GMbusa @ Dec. 26 2006,22:40) Fetch thy holy hand grenade........

Gaaaa, another thread of Monty Python movie lines.
1... 2... 4! No! Wait! 3!!

(heavybusa @ Dec. 27 2006,00:26) Take care of him for us Ben, sounds like a rough day.
Will do. I'll try and check up on him in the afternoon. I got some work from Barts Mom that is paying me, so unfortunately, I gotta do that. But I will check on Paul. And Paul, you know you can call me if you need something.
wink.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 26 2006,20:52) I am here..... well, most of my mental state is. It's been one of those weekends. That and i've been on Hydrocodone and oxycodone. Take your pick. Tomorrow i get to go to the Doc's office and have them remove the 2nd stint in my right kidney, only this time there is some surgical string attached to it. I think they simply pull it out, and yes it exit's the very place your thinking. I'll probly be able to out flow a garden hose after that thing comes out. It hurts just thinking about it.
all_coholic.gif
I thought I was sleepless BEFORE reading that.

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

The perfect quote for this one:

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
Sir Robin: *No!*
Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...
Sir Robin: *I didn't!*
Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Sir Robin: *I never did!*
Minstrel: [singing] Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
Sir Robin: *Oh, you liars!*
Minstrel: [singing] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

(Yup. Shameless cut and pasted from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071853/quotes)

Best to ya.

--Wag--

Update!:: Guess who got to pull out his own stint? ME! I went to the doc's office and he said the kidney stones were mostly out and that the stint didn't need to stay in. Then he says "Go to the sink and start pulling on the string slowly" Keep in mind that the string is attached to the stint that's in my kidney, and the string is hanging out of my manhood. Yep, i had the pleasure(NOT) of slowly pulling it out over the sink. It's like a 20" long tube.
Ugh, what a bad experience. Hope none of you have to go through this.

This has been my day.

Oh my Paul .....I hope they gave ya something better than Hydrocodone for the stint pulling ? Yeeouch !!
wow.gif

Sorry about your troubles. Watch the hillbilliy heroin, it can be extremely addictive. Good luck
all_coholic.gif

Back