What's under your hump?

for all wanting to know what DVDs I had in the hump. Yes im a dork....I have two in there (at least I did) 1) Why they Ride....a movie about the gap and the people that ride it, very cool movie if you have never seen it. Done by two guys that just decide to make a movie. and Movie number two, Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail. The GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

Josh

Ryders Connection

Re: What's under your hump?

Air compressor, tire plugs, muti-tool kit, sunglasses, towel, insurance card, roadlok pin, regular tool kit, wire ties, first aid kit, tank prop, 6' cable lock, possibly more - have to go look.

Adam (Rubber2burn) laughs every time I take off my hump.

for all wanting to know what DVDs I had in the hump. Yes im a dork....I have two in there (at least I did) 1) Why they Ride....a movie about the gap and the people that ride it, very cool movie if you have never seen it. Done by two guys that just decide to make a movie. and Movie number two, Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail. The GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

Josh

Ryders Connection
It's a good idea to always have Monty Python with you... You never know when it will be needed :laugh:

stuff....add sunglasses,tire gauge and a rag to clean visor

DSCN2789.jpg

WOW! What is all that?

PCIII with hub, speedohealer, Dynotune progressive N20 controller, Cycle-Tek air shifter CO2 bottle and kill box, Schnitz TPRS002 TPS/RPM window switch.

I have actually removed the DT progressive box since this pic - didn't need it with only a 30 shot, but will soon be adding the PCIII ignition module to pull some timing for a bigger shot.

I'll answer your question with a question of my own.

WTF good is a TASER going to do stashed under your hump? Are you going to ask the thief that is stealing your bike to hold on while you get your TASER out of the hump?

Any weapon is useless if you don't have IMMEDIATE access to it, brother. If you want to carry that lawsuit-waiting-to-happen, then carry it on your person, discreetly.

Now that you have announced your defensive weapon of choice, and where you carry/stash it; it's time to rethink your strategy.
beerchug.gif

As for what's in my hump, I carry the OEM toolkit, and a CO2 tire repair kit (check it out) , plus whatever incidentals I need for the day. I NEVER carry any form of identification, or registration, or insurance under the hump. You do NOT want the wrong people getting their hands on that stuff. All the documentation stays with me, not the bike.

Be careful, and ride safe, brother.

Good advice. Thank you!:thumbsup:

Paperwork and an Israeli bandage. Hope I never have to use the latter.

"Israeli bandage" I did not know what that was, so I Googled it. Excellent idea. I've ordered several off E-Bay.

THANKS! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

cheers
ken

What I wanna know is how all you people are magically fitting all this stuff in your humps? I can barely fit my hat, a couple dvds or video games, the factory tool kit and owners manual package. Where do you fit a roll of toilet paper and all the other stuff you guys have?

PC3, rain pants, factory tool kit (enhanced), slime tire pump, flat repair kit, tire pressure gauge, tank prop rod and small first aid kit.

I tried to fit the sink in, but the PC3 got in the way.

lol tool kit went out long time ago, nitrous selinoid, pc2, speedo healer, tre switch, nitrous lines, owners card, and im looking into adding an Israeli bandage soon as i figure out what it is lol

Josh

Ryders Connection

Awesome now go out and find me a shrubbery to put under my hump, or i will be forced to say nee, or perhaps you would like me to have the french taunt you for a second time

"Young Frankenstein"

"that's "Fronk-on-steen"... "in that case, my name is "I-gore"...

I could go on and on and on... what a great flick!

My hump - depends where I'm headed... but there's a first aid kit IN the hump at all times.

Abby Normal baby :whistle:

Nothing but the tools, which I can't get out of my hump on the '08; need a powerpoint presentation. Dayum that '08 is tight :beerchug:

Back