Quality Time with the Daughter and Busa

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
Too cute.

bowdown.gif

awesome pics...but haven't we covered the little girls riding in sandals topic already
poke.gif
...j/k

She is a beautiful little girl. I bet she will always remember this day when she gets older. Give her a few years, and she will be like this, but treasure every moment that you have with her as she grows up, because believe me, it goes by to quick.

Deals_Gap_Nov06_011_35_.JPG

she is a cute little lady.
take as many pictures as you can for keepsake, she will be big enough to ride that busa before you know it.

Beautiful little lady! I bet she has you wrapped around her finger don't she? Enjoy your time with her as much as you can. She will be grown and gone before you know it.

(BusaBret @ Nov. 26 2006,07:44) Beautiful little lady! I bet she has you wrapped around her finger don't she? Enjoy your time with her as much as you can. She will be grown and gone before you know it.
I just can't wait until she starts school and making her own breakfast
biggrin.gif

(300Busa @ Nov. 26 2006,05:48)
(BusaBret @ Nov. 26 2006,07:44) Beautiful little lady! I bet she has you wrapped around her finger don't she? Enjoy your time with her as much as you can. She will be grown and gone before you know it.
I just can't wait until she starts school and making her own breakfast  
biggrin.gif
Be careful what you wish for. There will be a time when you would give anything to make her breakfast for her again.

Cute little girl... they grow up fast, so treasure the times you have with her.

4 words for you here 300busa ..................

TOO CUTE
bowdown.gif
super.gif

SHELVES / PAINT
all_coholic.gif
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif

no shelves/paint here....just a temp. place until our house is ready in Feb.

Back