.44 Mag Mod....

Not till now..???
Good catch:thumbsup:

I was taking a look at what I could catch on the bike to watch for in future posts but it seems he is posting pictures that are not even his. Dude cant even take pictures of his own bike, if he even still has one.

If it's the same individual he never had a gen 2, certainly didn't buy one new in 08.

nighflight - billy, is different from billy busa - billy, both trolls though. ones from indiana the other from michigan.

LOL, WTF are u guys talking about. I don't even now a billybussa, you guys crack me up.

Is this anyway to treat a new member. I cant believe u guys, are u for real?

LOL, WTF are u guys talking about. I don't even now a billybussa, you guys crack me up.

Is this anyway to treat a new member. I cant believe u guys, are u for real?

Well Mr. Buss, here's my take. I read your 34 posts and some of them are very odd and not in the context of the particular conversation that's going on. Next, you sign up on the org, don't post any personal info, then act like you've been around a long time. Next, you say you have an '08, Blanca asks you to post pics and you act like HE's being weird for asking. I spent a long time learning this place and being respectful and polite to all until I felt like I became a part of this community. We all love new folks on this forum but there is something about your posts that just seems unusual. One example is when you stick up for Blanca when he doesn't need sticking up for....he's kidding with friends and you act like he's being attacked, that's unusual. Raydog

nighflight - billy, is different from billy busa - billy, both trolls though. ones from indiana the other from michigan.
Nightflight, billy busa, trackrat, and several other screen names are all the same person. He lives about an hour from me.

Guys it's been a hectic couple days for me.

When I posted the 'one time cops did good' thread a guy who's Facebook acct name was 'Trojan Billy' made some completely unrelated comments toward me and the org there.
Hope link works so you can read them? >>> UPDATE: Deputy shoots, kills gunman in suburban West Palm Beach CBS 12 : WPEC NEWS 12 Now <<<

Like two days ago Facebook acct name changes to 'Billy B There'.
Here is his Facebook acct >>> https://m.facebook.com/billyjackdog?refid=0 <<<

I don't know who the above is but I thought it was 'Billy Busa'? I've been told its not.
Just seems based on the comments on the news site this guy is bent a bit. Since he has an 08 Blue Busa in Fb profile I'm thinking he and Buss and the same person.

Buss if you are not the person above I most deeply apologize. If you are well then...

Saiid you better keep your eyes open. He was in Key West yesterday.

Guy is a nut. Wants you to give him your kid, puts you down then compliments you:cookoo:

I noticed that since Blanca called him out.... Not a single post....??? Just saying .... Makes you look guilty to me.... :dunno:

I was right about 'SpeedKing'. He was here for a while until again my spidey sense tingled.
I believe I'm right again here.

Bret not to worry the wife is carrying an extra mag and has seen the FB pics as well as others.
She has her orders.

Nightflight, billy busa, trackrat, and several other screen names are all the same person. He lives about an hour from me.

billy busa has a blue gen2, the one that lives close to you has the "race bike" :laugh: nightflights went by a few other name as well but him and this billy are different people

Guys it's been a hectic couple days for me.

When I posted the 'one time cops did good' thread a guy who's Facebook acct name was 'Trojan Billy' made some completely unrelated comments toward me and the org there.
Hope link works so you can read them? >>> UPDATE: Deputy shoots, kills gunman in suburban West Palm Beach CBS 12 : WPEC NEWS 12 Now <<<

Like two days ago Facebook acct name changes to 'Billy B There'.
Here is his Facebook acct >>> https://m.facebook.com/billyjackdog?refid=0 <<<

I don't know who the above is but I thought it was 'Billy Busa'? I've been told its not.
Just seems based on the comments on the news site this guy is bent a bit. Since he has an 08 Blue Busa in Fb profile I'm thinking he and Buss and the same person.

Buss if you are not the person above I most deeply apologize. If you are well then...

Wow.... What a pathetic old man. Looks like he needs a severe ass kicking

billy busa has a blue gen2, the one that lives close to you has the "race bike" :laugh: nightflights went by a few other name as well but him and this billy are different people
Gotcha. I looked at the FB picture and confirmed to blanca that the clown on FB is not the same guy as lives by me.
I woulda swore nightflight used billybusa as a screen name in the past.....

Gotcha. I looked at the FB picture and confirmed to blanca that the clown on FB is not the same guy as lives by me.
I woulda swore nightflight used billybusa as a screen name in the past.....

So you must live by nightflight then?

Back