What's under your hump?

Tool kit
Mom
Cleaning rag
Spare ear plugs

That about covers it.

--Wag--

George Foreman grill and some hot links.  
beerchug.gif
...and now we know why the tag holder fell off
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
 i have tears in my eyes  
rofl.gif
I can't top that
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

kml-1 99busa-0 man that was pretty funny. lots of great humor happening in these threads
smile.gif
made me laugh after a long aggravating workday. thanks.

microfiber cloth,small tool kit w/ a flashlight,reg,speedo healer,and whatever long sleeve shirt I wore under my light jacket to work yesterday morning.Sometime's d&d or some other breakfast food when I stop near work in the morning.

Lets see: dapincci compressor, dapincci air-ride valve control, MPS 1 lbs air tank, speed-o-heeler, additional fuse block, PCIII, and not pictured small can of honda plolish and mirco cloth.

trunk.jpg

Under my lovly hump presides the following:
1) 8 gang aux. fuse block
2) Cycle tek kill box
3) Cycle tek 3.5oz. co2 bottle
4) Speed o Healer
5) Aux power point
6) Tiger Racing glove box mod
7) 2 Microfiber cleaning clothes
8) Misc. items

Name that movie:

Actor #1:  "I can probably help you with that hump"

Actor #2:  "What hump"
"Young Frankenstein"

"that's "Fronk-on-steen"... "in that case, my name is "I-gore"...

I could go on and on and on... what a great flick!

My hump - depends where I'm headed... but there's a first aid kit IN the hump at all times.

I'll answer your question with a question of my own.

WTF good is a TASER going to do stashed under your hump? Are you going to ask the thief that is stealing your bike to hold on while you get your TASER out of the hump?

Any weapon is useless if you don't have IMMEDIATE access to it, brother. If you want to carry that lawsuit-waiting-to-happen, then carry it on your person, discreetly.

Now that you have announced your defensive weapon of choice, and where you carry/stash it; it's time to rethink your strategy.  
beerchug.gif

As for what's in my hump, I carry the OEM toolkit, and a CO2 tire repair kit (check it out) , plus whatever incidentals I need for the day. I NEVER carry any form of identification, or registration, or insurance under the hump. You do NOT want the wrong people getting their hands on that stuff. All the documentation stays with me, not the bike.

Be careful, and ride safe, brother.
LOL, i dont keep the taser under the hump, that was just a joke. Whats under my hump?

1. Toilet paper for when i have to take a poop when i am in the middle of nowhere.
2. Mini flash light.
3. Clear glasses,dark sun glasses.
4. rag

Water injection and tank, shammy, extra tire guage and nuts and bults in the hump with my 38

Water injection and tank, shammy, extra tire guage and nuts and bults in the hump with my 38

LED flashlight, tool kit, PC3USB, geeza cover, chain wax, rain jacket, registration/insurance, and not a hotlink in sight... going to have to work on that mod... pull over, plop out the grill and some hotlinks? dang, I am sticking with the IN guys...

M.R.E.
tounge.gif

Tire plugger & paperwork w/owners manual, in case I forget how to work the bike.

Re: What's under your hump?

"My hump, my humps, in the back and in the front..."

Sorry, any time anybody says something about their hump I think of that song.
I have sunglasses, extra hair ties, my multi-wrench set that I won at the Bash! and right now a helmet bag which is not normally in there AND spare bedazzle gems... You never know when you have to redazzle... <~~~ dork

I'll second that, you're def. a dork.. but my girl still wants to buy your bike if you ever decide to sale it, bedazzled and all!

My hump.. well.. before I sold it included:
12V car charger to hook up GPS/cellphone
Spare fuse for the above 12v charger
toilet paper (you never know)
paperwork
tank prop
multi tool
cologne (it's 90 miles to my girls house, i use to spritz right as i got off the bike)
and of course.. zip ties.. don't leave home without 'em!

Back