What's the weirdest thing you've seen a living creature do to a bike?

@black diamond busa she is 7' 43 lbs Boa.

@Skeche do you still have the Hayabusa.org decals? I got a new truck and it just looks naked without something Busa, and you can't forget the instant HP it adds to anything you put it on.:laugh:

I was trying out a XT500 Yamaha one time & my pet Crow landed on the handlebars & stole the key from the ignition, flew away with it & hid it.... found it ~20 years later..:banghead:

[h=2]What's the weirdest thing you've seen a living creature do to a bike?[/h]

predator-hayabusa-gi_460x0w.jpg

that thing is just N A S T Y U G L Y !!!!!!!!!!!

Bloated dead steer on the side of the hwy in Arizona.....belly started to move, lump moving to the rear......and.....possum emerges...ate it's way out...

I was trying out a XT500 Yamaha one time & my pet Crow landed on the handlebars & stole the key from the ignition, flew away with it & hid it.... found it ~20 years later..:banghead:

How did the person who owned the bike take the idea that a crow stole his key? :laugh:

Even know I posted this pic already on one of the threads awhile back. Thought it would work for this topic too. And like I said before if i could just teach her to stay, she would make a great security system.

best security system I've seen so far. who needs lojack when you got one of these. :thumbsup:

When me and my brother were much younger, we were out on a nice evening ride having a ball, and then ahead of me I suddenly see my brother give his head a couple jerks, then it looked like he started having a seizure on the bike ??? He pulled off the road all herky jerky like and came to a skidding stop, barely kept the bike up. I jumped off my bike and ran over to him to see what the heck was going on...thought maybe he'd developed epilepsy on the ride :banghead: His eyes were as big as saucers, and he said something flew into his open face helmet and was stuck inside. I calmed him down as best I could and slid his helmet off since he was frozen in fear. There was a big ole bat hanging on to the side of his head ::11 I had gloves on so I grabbed each end of a wing and pulled that little winged devil off. It was making all kinds of noises as it was trying to get to my hands to eat them...big teeth for such a little mouth :laugh: It could of did nasty things to my brothers ear and the side of his head, not to mention the possible diseases :shocked:
Needless to say we both invested in full face helmets after that :rofl:
And of course in the early days of open faced helmet riding, I had the monster wasp get stuck in my helmet and another one up my sleeve one time, and both times had the holy h$ll stung outta me. It was all I could do to get stopped from 80mph on the freeway without crashing or getting run over, while getting stung the whole time. I made those wasps pay though lol.
Ahh the memories...

I have mice make nests in the hump of my Busa every single year...they've eaten my registration, my maintenance records, my neck warmer :laugh:

So far, they don't seem to like any of the wiring :please:

leave your hump off and open (no rear seat either)...they wont make a nest there due to its not covered enough to keep them warm..

Back