What's the weirdest thing you've seen a living creature do to a bike?

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Here's one that comes to mind:

My wife and I were following the group leader through the mountain at a pretty decent pace. We round a turn only to find the R1 parking on the side of the road, the rider hopping off and running back "full gear on" up the yellow line.

We came to a stop to see him pick up a turtle out of the road, run back to his bike, and place it under his hump in the tail section.

The ride resumed without further thought about this turtle :poke:

On the return trip back across this same mountain right near the same spot the turtle was found the R1's tail lights start flickering rapidly then eventually go out.

We pull him over and let him know something is going on in his bike, he might want to check.

This turtle got his revenge for being left in the tail all day by peeing all over the section and chewing through the wiring in the rear end~!~ :rofl:

I have mice make nests in the hump of my Busa every single year...they've eaten my registration, my maintenance records, my neck warmer :laugh:

So far, they don't seem to like any of the wiring :please:

[h=2]What's the weirdest thing you've seen a living creature do to a bike?[/h]

predator-hayabusa-gi_460x0w.jpg

Yeppas, your thread was what reminded me of that story :laugh: Brought back memories of a good ride (for most of us)

I don’t know about the weirdest but I can tell you about the toughest. I was driving to see my grandmother one weekend and I heard a loud thud against my windshield. I was looking around for a chip or crack as it sounded just like a rock had him my windshield. I saw no damage but what I did find was a HUGE steroid sized wasp that was trapped against my windshield; the wind at highway speed was keeping in against the glass and under the wiper blade. I drove over 100 miles with the wasp pinched in place. I stopped for gas and went to get it off and it wasn’t dead. It started moving and then flew away like nothing happened. It was the He-Man of all wasps!

Here's a 175 mph bird that wasn't quite as tough :laugh:

Hit by Tofas2C at Maxton, NC

175 bird.jpg

Even know I posted this pic already on one of the threads awhile back. Thought it would work for this topic too. And like I said before if i could just teach her to stay, she would make a great security system.

Hookah n Busa.jpg

This is the oddest thing that's happened to one of my Busas...on my desk :laugh:

striker.jpg

striker2.jpg

Back