the most "squidly" thing you've seen

Here's a good one !
laugh.gif
A one handed burn-out with the ROCKIN' sign !

uploaded_bigdiesel_20burnout.jpg

Was on a call the other night ref. stunters in a parking lot. One of them almost took out a parked car so we got the call.
Three marked Popo cars, Three uniformed Popo outside of them "talking" with group of loud mouth kids. Why must they open the mouth when it has no connection to brain? I mean would you attract attention to yourself when you know you have problems with legality? 3 bikes, two registered, not one license among them.
In comes Einstein on a Gixxer 1k. On one wheel, with helmet chin guard up over his eyebrows. Did I mention the three Popo cars?
Said scientist had no gear, no M endorsement, no registration, no insurance and was 20 years old. I had him once prior 6 months ago (had M permit but all other paper was legit.) and gave him a H U G E break on squidly behavior to square himself away. He didn't. His reason? Just had a new baby....  
mad.gif

I just walked away and let the other Popo use his ink.
Squids. making all sport bikers look bad.  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 07 2006,16:04)
(Winterwolf @ Oct. 06 2006,05
super.gif
) whats a squid? ..... we havent got that term in the UK
(Squirelly Kid )I believe = Squid
(Crazy)
super.gif

super.gif
Ahem... Warbrowns Picture makes a comeback again...

squidaward.jpg

super.gif

super.gif

I think everyone here has the tendancies,,,,,but you do have to know, when to do it!! C'Mon ........and don't lie,, you know you do
biggrin.gif

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 07 2006,16:28) I think everyone here has the tendancies,,,,,but you do have to know, when to do it!! C'Mon ........and don't lie,, you know you do
biggrin.gif
hehe... read my sig line.

I have tendancies (the VA fall ride guys will see I'm sure), but there is a time and place...

LOL !!!! Of course,,,, it's one thing to jeapordize yo'self,,,,,,,Not others!!!
beerchug.gif

Squids just can't comprehend that there is a time and a place for certain things. They think it's everywhere all the time. That's what thins out the gene pool. it's this lack of intelligence that gets them killed.

Attachments

• wrecks_001.bmp
    73 KB · Views: 82
fstbusa- If that had been my daughter in that video I swear he would not have seen the sun rise again. Hope she wasn't hurt too bad. Didn't look good though.

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 07 2006,23:12) yamahor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a Hooligan, not a squid. Hooligans do some squidly things, but we ACTUALLY know how to ride. We also know that there is a time and place for everything.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(fasttoys1 @ Oct. 07 2006,09:29) fstbusa- If that had been my daughter in that video I swear he would not have seen the sun rise again. Hope she wasn't hurt too bad. Didn't look good though.
you got that right.... how stupid do you have to be to do that stuff with a passenger, let alone someone you care about...
guns.gif

Shorts -> Check
T-shirt -> Check
No Helmet -> Check and Required...since he was talking on his cell phone.

How the hell do you talk on a cell phone going 50mph in the open air?
rock.gif

(TheDude27 @ Oct. 09 2006,20:52) How the hell do you talk on a cell phone going 50mph in the open air?
rock.gif
Actually, pretty simple. When Im wearing my shorty helmet (DOT), I slide my flip phone UNDERNEATH the helmet strap which is over my ear. Works for me. I guess U can call it a hand-free model
laugh.gif

Back