Whats the best leather pants

I just got the Alpinestars leather pants without the knee pucks. I will be using them for Drag Racing more than street riding. I've worn them three times now for an average of 6 hours each time and have found them to be easy on / easy off and comfortable to wear the entire time. I wear size 40 jeans in Wrangler,Lee, Levi, Rough Rider etc. In the Alpinestars I had to get US size 42 to give my boys room to breathe.
I highly reccomend them.

I just got the Alpinestars leather pants without the knee pucks. I will be using them for Drag Racing more than street riding. I've worn them three times now for an average of 6 hours each time and have found them to be easy on / easy off and comfortable to wear the entire time. I wear size 40 jeans in Wrangler,Lee, Levi, Rough Rider etc. In the Alpinestars I had to get US size 42 to give my boys room to breathe.
I highly reccomend them.
Thanks!

these?

chaps.jpg

Pac, I'm gonna send you a package of "goodies" just for those pics man.... and yeah, I'm callin ego and askin him what he did so I can definately go above that! be very scared of packages from NC with the customs agents standing near by LOL

seriously, I need to go recycle my lunch after those pics
wow.gif
wink.gif

Back