whats the best frame sliders

hayabusa_z

Registered
hey guys, who makes the best frame sliders for the busa... i hate to cut the platics but i think i am going to need some....

Mark

Don't know if there is a "best" frame slider. They all pretty much do the same thing. I sort of feel better with some sort of synthetic type slider than the metal ones. I feel like maybe they'd give before the frame does in a crash. Might save bent frame tabs in the event of a lowside.

I went with LP Carbon Fiber Inlay sliders. They have a synthetic (plastic of some sort) core with a carbon fiber sleeve inlay on the outside for looks. They also have decent lookin' aluminum end caps. For the money I like 'em. Haven't crash tested them yet and hope I don't so I can't tell ya how well they work.
wink.gif

Here's a pic of mine installed in Da' Train...

IMG_0317.jpg

The LP CF sliders are what I chose, but mostly for the look!  I may be wrong, but I think a slider is a slider.  I unfortunately have laid it down with the slider, but they worked as advertised.  I simply replaced the slider and was good to go.  Obviously, it was not a serious fall but they did their job!  Here are some pics of mine, but not the best ones!  <a href="http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v194/BigBSBusa/2003%20Suzuki%20Hayabusa%20GSX1300R/">Big BS 'Busa Photos<a>

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084976200 -->

Back