Whats a busa cost in your area??

dezzy7

Registered
I stopped by the local dealer yesterday on the way home from the beach to see what they wanted for an new 04 -- $11.2k out the door the guy tried to sell me an 2000 for $7900 out the door and the fairings looked like it had been beating with an ugly stick, stator fairing scratched and he's trying to tell me its never been layed down and they just did a valve job on it at 14,500 miles.

I thought to myself ---ok thats why I never buy bikes in my neighborhood.

Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids!

Anyway let me know about pricing in your area, except Ca.. -you'll have emission issues lolol. Basically I can fly out and pick it up anywhere and ride it home... Thanks

Dude Buy Longbow's bike! It's up for sale. I met him and his bike a few months ago here and Tampa and it's a fine looking machine... THE BIKE YOU PERVS!!!

Seriously get in touch with him. It has some things done to it, but nothing overly radical, it would make an excellent starting point, if you want to get creative... Under 9K...

Hell, Never mind Bro... He has reconsidered... I guess he is going to sell a Kidney instead...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085663004 -->

what dealer did you stop at Dezzy? I got a great deal at Suzuki of Durham on hwy70 but I also know that the shop in Sanford give great deals. Stay away from Barnett's they will put one in ya for sure
sad.gif

I got mine last year for $10,200 which was a little under book. I would say you could get one here for $10,800 maybe a little under. The bad thing is you would have to come to Idaho to get it.
wink.gif

I bought my '03, brand spanking new, for $9500 in NC...the dealer was great to work with...

Odd name, but here's the info...

Currie Chain Saw
1311 W. 5th Street
Lumberton, NC
(910)739-7538
TOLL FREE:  (866) 544-9380
email: curriechainsaw@nc.rr.com

Guy I dealt with is Kevin Curry...when I bought my Busa last August, he'd sold 82 Hayabusas since January...small place, good prices and he moves 'em out the door...

Good luck!

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "added email addy"|1085668234 -->

Zuk -- I stopped at Barnett... I hope some other people post up i need a vacationa and a nice ride from Texas would be just the thing

I believe Chicago Cycle Center in Chicago and Honda East in Toledo are $93XX and you pay tax to your home state.

Would you consider an 03 SE orange? The dealer in town here where I live has one. Its new they lowered it and put on Yosh slip ons and I dont know what else. They had three last time I was in there. Chicago Cycle Centers prices are hard to beat. Check them if your price shopping.

Would you consider an 03 SE orange? The dealer in town here where I live has one. Its new they lowered it and put on Yosh slip ons and I dont know what else. They had three last time I was in there. Chicago Cycle Centers prices are hard to beat. Check them if your price shopping.
heres the deal hook

#1 its a demo bike with 200+ mi on it.  I don't know how hard it was rode.
#2 I test rode it and wasn't easy on it

#3 yosh stainless slipons,gel seat, I think it has dog bones lowered 2" rear, throttle meisters, sportech chrome screen, genmar risers not lowered in front, protech tank protector.  

Thats about all I can think of.  He still wants new price for it.  About 10800 or so.  

I talked to him last summer in july and he wouldn't take less than 12,500....I laughed and walked out.  Now he sees me on mine that I got for over $3k less!!!!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085707190 -->

I have a great local dealer. Excellent service, etc... They sold me my '04 for 10,200 which comes right to 10,800 out the door. Biloxi, Mississippi

I got mine last year for $10,200 which was a little under book. I would say you could get one here for $10,800 maybe a little under. The bad thing is you would have to come to Idaho to get it.
wink.gif
I got mine for 10,500. They don't move that much out here. We don't get that many of them.

I bought my '03, brand spanking new, for $9500 in NC...the dealer was great to work with...

Odd name, but here's the info...

Currie Chain Saw
1311 W. 5th Street
Lumberton, NC
(910)739-7538
TOLL FREE:  (866) 544-9380
email:  curriechainsaw@nc.rr.com

Guy I dealt with is Kevin Curry...when I bought my Busa last August, he'd sold 82 Hayabusas since January...small place, good prices and he moves 'em out the door...

Good luck!
You're friggin kiddin me that's where I bought mine for $9,500. Bo was my salesman and I put mine on the trailer as I made my way to Myrtle Beach. Small small world Va.

Dezzy these guys sell their bikes for $1300 below sticker man, I'm going to keep in touch with these guys for future reference. Happy shopping bro.

BD

Buy used!
I got a 2000 with all kinds of extra's for 6k in Oregon. I mention Oregon because I swear we probably have less than a dozen Hayabusas in the entire state!
It is possible to find a good deal. Not all Hayabusa's for sale are scams. I looked for a couple months and the real thing came along. If only it had been stage 2 turbocharged too, then I wouldn't have to save up any more money
smile.gif

Demian

I appreciate you guys input....

Anyone ever done buisness with Champion Cycles in Chi-town... I rememebr a couple of post but i can't remember whether they were good or bad.

I think there was a dealer in Ohio offering pretty good deals, but I can't remember the name.

well i got my first busa for 10, 200. i live in boston
after i lost my first one and reading in these forums i tried nearly most of the dealers in and around ma , nh , ct nobody was willing to come less. the least quote i got was 10, 023 + tax title regn.

then i decided to go out of state.
i got a screaming deal and iam getting mine probabaly on wed.i paid 9195 + 50(for temp registration etc and documnetation) + 300( for shipping to the closest airport near you)
you would have to pay the tax and regn at your domicile state rmv).

the place is honda east toledo.. 419 891 1230 ext 42. salesman tom beagle.
the only hitch is it took me nearly 21 days .. as there was no availability.but if you are lucky and they have in stock the whole process should not take more than 7-10 days.the best part is they do not bulls..t you.

those guys are really nice and tom was really very patient,they even gave me a 20 % off on all my accessories and i did save a bunch of dollars.
ihave done my work and i should get mine on wed..waiting, desperately waiting to ride again:)
rock.gif

Back