Whats a busa cost in your area??

well i got my first busa for 10, 200. i live in boston
after i lost my first one and reading in these forums i tried  nearly most of the dealers in and around ma , nh , ct nobody was willing to come less. the least quote  i got was 10, 023 + tax title regn.

then i decided to go out of state.
i got a screaming deal and iam getting mine probabaly on wed.i paid 9195 + 50(for temp registration etc and documnetation)   + 300( for shipping to the closest airport near you)
you would have to pay the tax and regn at your domicile state rmv).

the place is honda east toledo.. 419 891 1230 ext 42. salesman tom beagle.
the only hitch is it took me nearly 21 days .. as there was no availability.but if you are lucky and they have in stock the whole process should not take more than 7-10 days.the best part is they do not bulls..t you.

those guys are really nice and tom was really very patient,they even gave me a 20 % off on all my accessories and i did save a bunch of dollars.
ihave done my work and i should get mine on wed..waiting, desperately waiting to ride again:)
rock.gif
That's the one I was talking about! I knew I'd remember! See how the mind works!

I bought my '03, brand spanking new, for $9500 in NC...the dealer was great to work with...

Odd name, but here's the info...

Currie Chain Saw
1311 W. 5th Street
Lumberton, NC
(910)739-7538
TOLL FREE:  (866) 544-9380
email:  curriechainsaw@nc.rr.com

Guy I dealt with is Kevin Curry...when I bought my Busa last August, he'd sold 82 Hayabusas since January...small place, good prices and he moves 'em out the door...

Good luck!
You're friggin kiddin me that's where I bought mine for $9,500.  Bo was my salesman and I put mine on the trailer as I made my way to Myrtle Beach.  Small small world Va.

Dezzy these guys sell their bikes for $1300 below sticker man, I'm going to keep in touch with these guys for future reference.  Happy shopping bro.

BD
Cool BigDawg! Glad someone else bought one of those 82 Busas!! The guys there were absolutely great...they knew I was driving 4 hours to get there, had everything ready when I arrived, signed some paperwork and sent me on my way...

I tell everyone about them because they were so far below sticker from what I could tell, it was worth the trip...

Glad to hear that you know what I'm talking about BD!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Trenton, NJ...East Coast Kawasaki/Suzuki off of Rt. 1. 9,600 for an '04 blue/silver. If you're interested in shoppin' up my way PM me, I'll give you all the help I can offer...good luck!

There's a dealer in Oklahoma that supposedly has very competative prices: Moddrell's Chickasha Honda/Suzuki. My buddy who lives there checked em out for me almost a year ago when I was looking at a TL1000R. He said all the other dealers around hate him because he's so much cheaper. I guess he buys huge shipments so he can sell them cheaper then everyone else. He was going to ship for me too. I ended up buying my Busa from a place in Phoenix because I just kind of ran into a sweet deal. I was really considering going to OK tho.

Dezzy, Suzuki or Rocky Mount, gave me 10,400 out the door, on the blue / Gray one, which I thought was a good deal. If you want the name of the guy to talk to, let me know.

Back