What's a 99 Busa worth these days

Kingcap

Registered
I've got a 99 Busa and it's time to let her go but have no idea what she's worth . Never been down and not a scratch on her, I am the original owner. 11,000 miles.

Thanks and this a great site

welcome. seen them listed on CL for around $5K. I check cycletrader, ebay, CL and KBB when researching bike prices. Good luck selling.

It has really low miles, it's unrestricted, you are the original owner, and in my eyes it should be worth a little more then the average bike on craigslist or ebay.

A little over a year ago, I bought a MINT 99 copper/silver on ebay with 5,500 miles, full Hindle exhaust, new Pilot Powers, & a few other little mods for $6000. Also included all the original parts. Some people think I paid too much, but I think I stole it.

keep it in the family. sell it to somebody on the .oRg!
Posted via Mobile Device

I would say 5K.....even though its 11 years old. Any busa out there thats been well maintained is still worth 5K. They are all the same 99-2007 anyway practically

Man, the '99 champagne/copper version is a collector's item. Don't sell it!
I can't find even one for sale, anywhere in Australia.

Thanks for all the responses. I posted some pictures for you guys. This bike is bone stock except for new chain and sprocket, didn't need a new one but just wanted to put on a better one. Once again, thanks

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Back