What's a 2004 worth?

mike04busa

Registered
Might put the busa up for sale. 2004 with 48xxx mile's on it. Allways serviced. Only drawback is it has a rebuilt title. I would give the bike a 7-8 out of 10. Nice but has some mark's on it from a tipover in the garage.

Id think 4ish, we know miles on busa motors aren't a huge issue, but most buyers would shy away. Pipefighters is for sale for $5k with Chrome and less miles, no takers on it thus far.

Nada says average retail of $6120 and a Low retail, of $4650.

Now having a salvage title, i would say around $4k

Yeah gotta agree with Gixer, honestly you see busas around that year with half the miles selling for 4-5k. Throw in the R-title and I think its gonna be hard to get more than 4k, I would price it around $3,500 and off load it quick. You wouldnt think $500 would make that much difference but it will

Hard to say in the market on things. I picked up my clean title Busa for cheap, I mean really cheap. I mean less then $1000 cheap. For me, right now I wouldnt even look at a salvage title bike with all the Busa's on the market for less then $4500 in my area right now , with clean titles and less then 12-15,000 miles.

So for me in my area I would say it would be a $3000 bike if you were lucky maybe $3500....

Good luck with your sale and I would start it off at $5000 and work your way down from there. You never know.

Todd

I figured as much. I figure I would post it up localy and just try going fishin to see if anyone bite's or has something to trade. Thank's for the replys.

Back