Whats it worth?

brianm767

Registered
OK I've asked this before and I tried to find my old post , but I was unable too. For about the thrid time , I'm concidering saleing my Busa, I think this time it's going to happen, so how much is it worth?

First, it does have 23K miles on it, but it is a beautiful near mint & stock 02 silver always garaged, owend by 43 yr old grandpa.  Speed King has seen this bike.

Mostly stock with the exception of

Heli bars,
Heated grips
OEM 05 clear turn sig lens, front & rear
TRE
Buell pegs
Tank slapper

New (86 miles on them)
Front Metzler Z6 tire
Galfer front brake pads

Nearly new (1030 miles)
Rear Metzler Z6 tire
Cush drives
JT steal sprockets
EK ZVX chain
Galfer brake pads

The bike has a Puig DB screen, and carbon look mirrors,levers & bar weights, I will probably go back to stock and sale off the aftermarket stuff along with the Corbin rear seat with backrest and ZG ST screen,  

Bike is located in central Cali

Pics were taken on sun 8/27 so this is what it looks like today

IMGP7953.jpg

IMGP7952.jpg

IMGP7946.jpg

<!--EDIT|brianm767
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156744905 -->

I honestly think that if you pull 7200-7500 out of it you are doing well.

I honestly think that if you pull 7200-7500 out of it you are doing well.
Yah me too!,  I'm thinking more like 6500? NADA is 5650 to 7430 I know the miles really dont mean much, but to many folks , they'll say 23K, man thats too many miles, well here's someones chance to get a nice clean un molested bike for a good price.

<!--EDIT|brianm767
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156717808 -->

You need to post a VIN # if you're planning on selling it here
wink.gif
I will when it actually moves to the for sale section, But I need to figure out what to ask first.  what the heck if it makes you feel btter.

JS1GW71A022102588
Not that it makes me feel any better...just that if you don't want one of
the mods to DELETE your thread
wow.gif
...you need to post a #
wink.gif
It is my understanding if I post it forsale I have to post a VIN, I know that, but at this time it's not posted for sale so I was not aware nor do I think I'm required to post the VIN?
But here it is any ways even though it's not posted for sale

JS1GW71A022102588

wink.gif

OK I've asked this before and I tried to find my old post , but I was unable too. For about the thrid time , I'm concidering saleing my Busa, I think this time it's going to happen, so how much is it worth?

First, it does have 23K miles on it, but it is a beautiful near mint & stock 02 silver always garaged, owend by 43 yr old grandpa.  Speed King has seen this bike.

Mostly stock with the exception of

Heli bars,
Heated grips
OEM 05 clear turn sig lens, front & rear
TRE
Buell pegs
Tank slapper

New (86 miles on them)
Front Metzler Z6 tire
Galfer front brake pads

Nearly new (1030 miles)
Rear Metzler Z6 tire
Cush drives
JT steal sprockets
EK ZVX chain
Galfer brake pads

The bike has a Puig DB screen, and carbon look mirrors,levers & bar weights, I will probably go back to stock and sale off the aftermarket stuff along with the Corbin rear seat with backrest and ZG ST screen,  

Bike is located in central Cali

"""""""Offers?"""""""

Pics were taken on sun 8/27 so this is what it looks like today

IMGP7953.jpg

IMGP7952.jpg

IMGP7946.jpg
"Offers?"  Looks like it's for sale
rock.gif

Back