What year is your 'busa

What year is your 'busa - . . . are you the original owner?

• 99 - original owner

Votes: 168 100.0%
  • 00 - original owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 01 - original    "

• 02 - original    "

• 03 - original    "

• 99 - used

• 00 - used

• 01 - used

• 02 - used

• 03 - used

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ego, obviously he likes red. You would think that he would remove the stickers, tho. heh
My bike, my stickers, my business! Need I say more.

The windscreen is a ZG sport touring and at the time I had this trim on it that was supposed to give 5-6 more inches of blast free area behind the screen. Total BS it didn't work, Waste of money. It is not on anymore.

ego, obviously he likes red. You would think that he would remove the stickers, tho. heh
My bike, my stickers, my business! Need I say more.

The windscreen is a ZG sport touring and at the time I had this trim on it that was supposed to give 5-6 more inches of blast free area behind the screen. Total BS it didn't work, Waste of money. It is not on anymore.
your perogative man, wasnt knockin ya. just keep in mind if ya leave the stickers on, your paint will not fade under the sticker, and the rest of the paint will. just a word of cauton.

i got my 2001 for $6500.00 from a 60 year old friend of mine that never took it over 8000 rpms, and it only had 7,000 miles on it but there was rash on both sides from him drinkin and fallin over. lol dont hate me for being lucky it happens.

Got an '02 with a dismantled title. Converted it to a salvage title. Went through everything mechanical. In the process of doing appearance. No way this ‘po school teacher could afford the ultimate bike any other way.
Still the most awesome machine! :super:

'03 Black/Grey. Wanted to get an '02, but chickened out.

I'm late on this one .... 01 Blue and Silver, and I wouldn't trade her or give her up for anyother bike.. It'll be a classic oneday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back