What year is your 'busa

What year is your 'busa - . . . are you the original owner?

• 99 - original owner

Votes: 168 100.0%
  • 00 - original owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 01 - original    "

• 02 - original    "

• 03 - original    "

• 99 - used

• 00 - used

• 01 - used

• 02 - used

• 03 - used

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want to know...mine was used and abused by a dealer..smaller countershaft sprocket,k&n filter, bald tire,
Probably has been to the dragstrip "wish i knew what ET it ran"..I was able to get full warranty as it had never been registerd..got the starter sprague part replaced for free. now has 10,500 k ----------8k this summer by me..could not ask for a more fun scooter..Just plain awsome..btw..blue silver l
Like so many others..but i do love the silver platinum also..
blue black is only ok..sorry Brennaop..hope to see a bunch of us at Laguna..Stugis sucks..lets show up.. watta pic..30 to 50 hayabusa.org members or more could be "orgasmic"..
9,400 i paid..for it..2054 miles on the clock. Fabusa
Merry Christmas all!

Wow.. I would have figured alot more 99-00-01's than 02's.. .guess most of us are relatively "new" or repeat 'busa owners.

interesting results ego..

i am an 02 new. I think it had to do with the advertising. I never saw a busa comercial or anything. so It seems word of mouth spread and by 02 the word was out.

Never knew what a busa or blackhawk was...

Advertising = the owner of the detail shop I use, "Never lost a race, from Portland to L.A. Nothing but small mods, beat guys that have spent $50k making their bikes fast, and they wind up getting in fights because they can NOT beat me."

Day after I heard about his bike, I looked at it. Beautiful 2001 Black/Silver lowered, light wheels, electric shifter, lockup clutch, Yoshimura Tit-nium exhaust, PC2, and one front rotor. What a machine. Idled like a stroked 360. 2 weeks later I was an owner. biggrin.gif

The guy I am talking about has beat turbo busas, etc... in the 1/4 mile, has not lost a race yet on his busa. He is 31 and has been on bikes since he was 4 years old. He wins cuz he knows how to launch. Oh, even can do 80mph wheelies on his busa with his wife on the back. No thanks, but a bike fits him like a glove. What a gift.

Man it does not look like there are many of us that are keeping our bikes very long only three of us that have had our bikes since 2000. Did not think it would be that rare.

But remember the 2000 silver and blue is the fastest color!!

I'm really suprised at this to be honest...

I really expected alot more 00's and 99's

99 GRAY/BLACK (unrestricted) FASTEST!!! And might I say that whatever color you have, the BUSA is the most awesome bike out there today!!!!!

I am the second owner, the original owner said wifey pooh said it must go, they were expecting, too much power, got scared on it, new house, blah blah blah...... WHATEVER MAN!!!! Sold to the very happy BusaJedi Princess!!!!!!!

javelik.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back