What would you be riding

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
What would you be riding if the Busa had never been??

Horror to the thought but I bet we get a bunch of varied answers.

No other sport bike quite did it for me to pull me into the sportbike world as the Busa. I'd probably be riding a cruiser...fat boy, maybe a Sabre...

Well I was looking at a used blackBird
tounge.gif
till Ms. Busa bit my arse and will not let go...

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151892151 -->

I wouldn't I would be sittin' in the closet, with the lights off and the door closed, waitin' for someone to develop it.

Seriously,
I don't know. I have been on sport bikes for over 20 years. I would be on the badest sport bike that Suzuki made (I have only owned Zuki sport bikes).

Don

I don't have enough money for an Orange County Chopper .........
biggrin.gif

sad to say probably a zx12

I was a big fan of the zx11 back in the day and I was disappointed in the 12 but it was an upgrade from an 11.

This... The VFR 800. Everything the Busa is but better finished and minus 50 HP. If Honda makes a V-five version with some real HP down the road? I might be on another Honda.

3.jpg

Another View. The one thing that allways got me about the VFRs though is the asking price. I think they tend to be pretty over priced.

2.jpg

I've always loved the VFR's as well, Rev. But yeah, way overpriced for what you get and heavy for an 800cc as well. They need to make a 1000-1100cc version and lighten where they can.

must likely I would still be on my Bandit 1200s maybe a BMW or a Duc someday, but not now
tounge.gif

Gixxer 1000, Repsol Honda, R1... A nice comfy liter bike
smile.gif

I'd be back on another Naked Bandit1200, man I loved that bike...

Yeah i'm on the VFR band wagon also i own one along with a busa i have owned 4 VFR's total through the years i just lovethe bikes but there no busa.

But at least the newer ones offer a nice luggage feature why couldn't suzuki done this with the busa. if not a VFR then possibly a FZ1 i would have to say i do alotta over the road riding long distance and not many twisties i know a cruiser is more suited to my area but i like to dig into corners to much when i get a chance

Now if they would only add about 200-400CCs or drop the price on the current VFR and sales would go up.

Granted i don't think they want it to compete with the FJR is all though that is the biggest complaint on the VFR and i have it too it needs just a bit more power and it would be awesome even with the weight they feel lighter then a busa

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151936611 -->

Picture_or_Video_002.jpg

I would probably have bought another Ducati ST4s or the NEW 1200cc Twin they're coming out with
tounge.gif

My last one lasted 100,000 miles with NO Problems
blush.gif

Lamb would probably still be riding his '85 900 ninja. Maybe an upgrade to a zx-11 or 12.

Yeah i'm on the VFR band wagon also i own one along with a busa i have owned 4 VFR's total through the years i just lovethe bikes but there no busa.

But at least the newer ones offer a nice luggage feature why couldn't suzuki done this with the busa. if not a VFR then possibly a FZ1 i would have to say i do alotta over the road riding long distance and not many twisties i know a cruiser is more suited to my area but i like to dig into corners to much when i get a chance

Now if they would only add about 200-400CCs or drop the price on the current VFR and sales would go up.

Granted i don't think they want it to compete with the FJR is all though  that is the biggest complaint on the VFR and i have it too it needs just a bit more power and it would be awesome even with the weight they feel lighter then a busa
Hard Luggage Option... BUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

See link also...

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/gsxr1300bags.shtml

busa2bag.jpg

Back