FORUM

race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
before the busa i had a honda sabre (couldnt get out of its own way) it was a nice bke but it was a cruzer (rideing like that doesnt feel safe) the thing there at sabre group was no other bike had a forum as devoted to the sabre with so much info. not knowing about this forum at the time i felt like when i got the Busa I would be own my own without a Forum to discuss the bike. the general consent at sabre group was that sabre riders are nicer and more mature and sport bikes were for kids who were stuck up and inmature from experiance this is not true This forum ROCKS it has a great group of people and the combined knowledge of this group is like haveing your own Pit crew I will admit at first I didnt think I would find a busa board that was good and if i found one it would be abunch of kids flaming fighting arrogant and knowing nothing about the bike (I was Wrong) I feel more at home here Busa riders to me are top of the food chain , mature helpful not stuckup not haveing to prove anything. anyway that was own my mind just my 2 cents worth thanks to all here want you all to know that i appreciate you all >>RAce1gun

Holy cow! I came from The Sabre Group also. Had an 01 Blue...lots of mods including paint scheme. Then I saw a Busa and purchased an 05...love it!

Scott

In my opinion ... this is the best board on the net!! I love it here
beerchug.gif

I have been a member on a couple other forums also, and this is by far the best. I dont even have a Busa (yet) and people are still very willing to help me out with problems i have here and there. You guys are a great group of people!

Thanks to Cap for getting it started and now cache for continuing it. The people here are great and really make it what it is!

In my opinion ... this is the best board on the net!! I love it here
beerchug.gif
He's not lying! Look at his post count?!
laugh.gif

This is by far the best board around...maturity? Most of the time...I seem to bring that level down just a bit, I'll admit...but, this is the best group of guys/gals around...

Congrats and welcome...
cool.gif

Back