Just my thoughts

Bdygrd4u

Registered
...just a quick perception of this site from a newbie. I appreciate and have always appreciated 3-things when it comes to sharing a common interest with people I haven't even met yet. a) meeting people (or even reading their thoughts) who have a passion for something, as in this case the Busa). 2) finding not only people with the same passion but an entire web site...free...dedicated to that passion. and d) people who are willing to help thoes who share that passion. My last bike was an 01 Honda Shadow Sabre which I bought at a Harley dealership (Mar-03) when I was looking at the V-rod. It was only $6000 and they were glad to get rid of a Honda. When I joined thesabregroup.com I learned a wealth of info about the bike and how to customize it. I recently sold the bike to a gentleman who saw it at a bar I was at in Boston for $10,000. Without the Sabre group I would probably not have bought my 05 Busa or customized my Sabre in such a way that I actually could profit off it. My point (sorry for not being short) is that it is a site like this that I appreciate beyond words and enjoy sharing a common interest with people I hope to meet someday.

Thanks

Scott

welcome to your new obsession
smile.gif

Now lets see some pics!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to pick up my 05 next Saturday. Tomorrow I will post pics of my Sabre before and after. The guy Ithat bought it lives a few miles from me.

Scott

Yeah, yet another busaholic! This is THE place to learn all about how to spend every dime of disposable income, maybe even sell a kidney on Ebay illegally, to get some cool mods!
tounge.gif

Welcome and post pics when you get your Busa! Congrats!!!
biggrin.gif

I am wit ja bro... this is by far the best board I am a member of.
beerchug.gif

I have learned a ton and have met several great peeps on a previous group ride....
race.gif

Definitely a wealth of information here about the busa...and the 10R (Thanks BT)
smile.gif
and lots of great people that will help with anything.

Make yourself at home and post some pics.... we love pics around here......

Welcome and let the mods begin...I should get my scorpio and ZG double bubble today when I get home...sliders & hump mod are to be done tomorrow morning.
biggrin.gif

welcome to the obsession. Pics are a requirement here. Enjoy your time

This is a Motorcycle Board?
rock.gif

Oh yeah, I remember someone mentioned motorcycles awhile back... It doesn't come up too much really...

laugh.gif

Welcome to the board~
smile.gif

It is truly a good place for the Busa maniac in us all...
cool.gif

Back