Sportbike tour

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so, im sorry I havent updated lately on the tour. Weve had some serious internal personnel problems and had to fire a couple of people!

Not only that, these to idiots we let go went thru and deleted al the pics of the past 2 weekends and this was ALL i could get back! Wish i had more!

ENJOY!

This is the Van over next to the RBC Center for the Eastern Conference Finals between Buffalo Sabres and Carolina Hurricanes!! Hurricanes pulled out the win in OT 4-3

DSC00142.JPG

This is my girl Amy, she was one of the models helping us out this weekend in Raleigh! All im gona say is....wow she can dance!!!
wink.gif

DSC00482.JPG

I had like a hundred other pics, some sweet shots of some Busa's I met down in NC and other places, but like i said, my stupid manager (who got canned) deleted almost everything off of the Digi Camera. Ill get a lot of pics here in Virginia, and whomever wants to come meet up here in Roanoke this weekend, just drop me a PM!!

Chemist!

I had like a hundred other pics, some sweet shots of some Busa's I met down in NC and other places, but like i said, my stupid manager (who got canned) deleted almost everything off of the Digi Camera.  Ill get a lot of pics here in Virginia, and whomever wants to come meet up here in Roanoke this weekend, just drop me a PM!!

Chemist!
Where will you be in Roanoke?

I had like a hundred other pics, some sweet shots of some Busa's I met down in NC and other places, but like i said, my stupid manager (who got canned) deleted almost everything off of the Digi Camera.  Ill get a lot of pics here in Virginia, and whomever wants to come meet up here in Roanoke this weekend, just drop me a PM!!

Chemist!
Right now im stayin over here at the Courtyard Marriott over off of 220N at exit 3W...VERY close to the airport!

NOt sure of our exact schedule as of yet, but will be all around til sunday

Are u close by Guido?

I thought you were going to be in Richmond this week?  
rock.gif
Nope michelle, one week off! There's not alot happenin here in Roanoke this week, but apparently Richmond is gonna be HUGE for us, just not sure about our schedule there yet!

Will know by the end of the week though!

Are there any local bike nights in VA?? I know myrtle beach is still happenin, but once its done, i think they will all pick back up

Chemist!
Right now im stayin over here at the Courtyard Marriott over off of 220N at exit 3W...VERY close to the airport!

NOt sure of our exact schedule as of yet, but will be all around til sunday

Are u close by Guido?
Not really but,
I'll be at Smith Mountain Lake this weekend - about 40 min from Roanoke.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|guido4512
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149015758 -->

rock.gif
Nope michelle, one week off!   There's not alot happenin here in Roanoke this week, but apparently Richmond is gonna be HUGE for us, just not sure about our schedule there yet!

Are there any local bike nights in VA??  I know myrtle beach is still happenin, but once its done, i think they will all pick back up
I live in the stix! LOL What's "bike night"
laugh.gif

I've heard rumor of a huge gathering of sport bikers at a BP station somewhere on Broad Street; need the Richmond riders to chime in on this one...heard it's 100+ bikes, every Friday night...never been there myself though...

Keep us posted 'cause I'd love to have a reason to ride
smile.gif

rock.gif
Nope michelle, one week off!   There's not alot happenin here in Roanoke this week, but apparently Richmond is gonna be HUGE for us, just not sure about our schedule there yet!

Are there any local bike nights in VA??  I know myrtle beach is still happenin, but once its done, i think they will all pick back up
I live in the stix!  LOL  What's "bike night"
laugh.gif

I've heard rumor of a huge gathering of sport bikers at a BP station somewhere on Broad Street; need the Richmond riders to chime in on this one...heard it's 100+ bikes, every Friday night...never been there myself though...

Keep us posted 'cause I'd love to have a reason to ride
smile.gif
There is a Hess gastation on Broad street at the Chamberlyn exit.

Thats where we hang out for "bike nite".

I'll leave the light on for you Chemist.

See you in Richmond.

Dude... Looks like a BLAST!!!

Just do us all a favor.... Wear your gear. At least wear gloves, helmet, and boots.

firedevil.gif

Keep up the good work!!

Back