What windshield do I have?

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I recently bought this gorgeous Hayabusa and it came with the windshield in the pictures, but I do not know what brand it is.

I plan to list it in the classifieds once I find out as I replaced it with a MRA vario shield from Twisted Throttle.

DSC06839.jpg

DSC06829.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

Not sure to be honest, it is in mint/excellent condition, so I wanted to see what the charge was for a new one first. I was going to knock off about 20 bucks or so I think and go from there.

Cant tell the brand, perhaps zero gravity? Should be some print on it somewhere, molded on one of the sides maybe. Nice double bubble though.

Cant tell the brand, perhaps zero gravity? Should be some print on it somewhere, molded on one of the sides maybe. Nice double bubble though.

Hmmm, gonna go grab it real quick and look for some hidden print on the sides.

If its a Puig, it will be on the right side behind the mirror, straight up from the brake reservoir.

Does not have any names or logos that I recognize. It does have some German writing on it though that looks like a part number or something but Google did not identify.

Does not have any names or logos that I recognize. It does have some German writing on it though that looks like a part number or something but Google did not identify.

If it says "Ausfuhrung", its a Puig.

It does in fact say that, so if I list it as a Puig double bubble in dark smoke in the classifieds, that would be an accurate description?

I would say yes, it would be accurate. Be sure and put, "used" on there as well. Just kidding bro. :beerchug:

Back