Mra vario windscreen question

Hey
I'm just making a list of things for my future busa....I keep reading/seeing this mra vario windscreen for TALL people....I'm interested but one question, can you remove the lip that's connected to the windscreen or is it permanent? Also, is twisted throttle the only place to get it? Thanks for the input in advance :thumbsup:

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
PM Justin (Honda East)

The little wing can come off, but the "bracket" will still be on there. I just installed mine last weekend. It's still 40 degrees and raining here, so I haven't had a chance to try it out, but I don't hate the looks..

Thanks bots, if you get a minute, can you upload some pics....it says that it's adjustable, how does it adjust? Like is it a bolt that you loosen to adjust and tighten where you prefer or is it a spring loaded adjuster?

GsxrBots

Registered
No bolts to loosen/tighten. It's got a sort of spring loaded tension adjuster that you can't see. Just grab the little wing and rotate it. It's pretty slick, but might require both hands to do it on the "fly"

I'll try to snap some pics tonight.. :beerchug:

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks bots, if you get a minute, can you upload some pics....it says that it's adjustable, how does it adjust? Like is it a bolt that you loosen to adjust and tighten where you prefer or is it a spring loaded adjuster?
Like Steve said, I'm a Twisted Throttle dealer too :thumbsup:

One stop shop :lol:

GsxrBots

Registered
Sorry I kind of forgot about you. :down:

Here's some pics.

image-2564881984.jpg

image-713105909.jpg

image-4035186493.jpg

image-1936969624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner