What the heck

and what would shipping to B.C. Canada cost.
I'm quite sure I'll lose every bit of my profit in saying this, but I will get it to your door for $890.  That is the same price Brock sells it for on his site but his price does not include shipping to Canada.  Also you give me a detailed list of mods and I will send Brocks map with the pipe.  They are great pipes, and he has a library of maps to go along wiyh most any mod you could come up with.  They are all free to owners of these pipes.

Matt
Hey 200, can you tell me exactly what system that would be dude.
Thanx immensely
Bill
I believe what you'd be getting is a system designed by Brock Davidson....from head to can...an' I believe he likes Hindle cans in this application . could be wrong . But I think thats it.

I've got a good home for yer D&D cans when yer done with them . I'd be happy to take 'em off yer hands if yer interested . Keep me in mind Bill. Thanks .

He's refering to the BDE/Hindle GenIII.
It's between that, and the Big Bird as to which is the BEST pipe out.

BOTH are excelent!
THAT'S a great deal, with shipping and all!

and what would shipping to B.C. Canada cost.
I'm quite sure I'll lose every bit of my profit in saying this, but I will get it to your door for $890.  That is the same price Brock sells it for on his site but his price does not include shipping to Canada.  Also you give me a detailed list of mods and I will send Brocks map with the pipe.  They are great pipes, and he has a library of maps to go along wiyh most any mod you could come up with.  They are all free to owners of these pipes.

Matt
Hey 200, can you tell me exactly what system that would be dude.
Thanx immensely
Bill
I believe what you'd be getting is a system designed by Brock Davidson....from head to can...an' I believe he likes Hindle cans in this application .  could be wrong . But I think thats it.
It is the Brock Street smart pipe Generation 3.  Brock Davidson designed the pipe from spicket to muffler.  Hindle (of Canada) manufactures the pipes for him.  That is why they say Hindle on the can.  For the big bore, or nitrous bikes he also makes billet spickets.  These slip over the outside of the exhaust instead of in the exhaust.  Supposed to be worth a couple more hp depending on your application.  

The kit comes with a ti can.  You can upgrade to the carbon can if you like.  

Hey 200, you won't have to worry bout losing on the shipping dude.
Thank you very much for the excellent price, but the dollar thing just doesn't work out very well for me.
I know the guys fairly well at the local shop and they can do it for a hair over 1000 CDN.
I know your price is killer, but it's the exchange that gets me.
I just have to go up there and make sure it's the correct system.
Thank you sincerely for all your help.
Bill

Here is the Dyno on my stock 2003 Busa.
You do the math.
Wayne
Houston, Tx

My_Busa_Dyno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back