power commander

busa271

Registered
i purchased a d&d 4 into 1 exhaust did the airbox mod, and pair vavles. installed the pc but there is no map in this pc for a d&d 4 into 1, just for cans...i have emailed d&d and no luck w/them. anyone w/ any ideas or should i go to the shop and get a custm map? thanks ramon

get custom, may cost more but definately worth the extra little bit of $$$

Save yourself a lot of time and frustration and get a custom. Different headers and pipes can be significantly different. If you just had bolt-ons, you my want to experiment with another brands mapping. But, with a full system, I'd just go get mapped.

Hey i have a pc II but i took the map from a pc III and inserted teh numbers from their into my PC II. It works pretty well if you want i can email it to u. What PC are u using?

Hey i have a pc II but i took the map from a pc III and inserted teh numbers from their into my PC II.  It works pretty well if you want i can email it to u.  What PC are u using?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

THAT WON"T WORK!!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

i did it and its working fine for me. am i hurting anything or do you recommend something else
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100357683 -->

I only got slip-ons but still going to get my pc3r tweeked and after get full exhaust get it tweeked again. So best just get it tweeked for ur bike from a shop.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100358316 -->

i did it and its working fine for me. am i  hurting anything or do you recommend something else
rock.gif
PC2's have 4 tables, so which table did you use?
and those numbers on a PC2 change the value of the sensors, each table a different sensor.
the numbers in a PC3 change injector pluse.
are you sure it took it?

Back