new system

bigtsbusa

Registered
i have stock cans and found a D&D full system 4:2 for $696 have anyone found them any cheeper i want to keep the dual look peace.

You might try Parts411...I got my Muzzy there $532 shipped to the door...If your not completely concrete on going with the D&D I'll be taking my Muzzy off for an upgrade...I'll be letting it go for $400 that's a hell of a deal...But it will be about 5 more weeks before it's available...It still look new...I probably haven't had it on the bike for but a month and a half maybe longer...

let me know when im in no hurry dont get to ride going to do all my mods in the next month or two peace. :D

Stunnah,

Is it a full system or just cans. Some info please.
I might be very interested if bigtsbusa is not.
Thanks

Ride safe

Stunnah,

Is it a full system or just cans. Some info please.
I might be very interested if bigtsbusa is not.
Thanks

Ride safe  
It's a full system...Stainless header, round aluminum can...Perfect fit no washers or shat needed to clear the fairing from the heat...Awesome sound...

I'm shopping for an exhaust system too. I'm looking to go with a full system and stay 4:2. I'd rather not get something that's just deafeningly loud though. I like the sounds I've heard from Akra, but I couldn't find any 4:2 systems. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Does anybody have suggestions for a full system that would stay 4:2 and give the bike more a low sound like the Akra's?

plunk i dont know how they sound but hmf makes a nice one its a high mount and u get to keep your rear pegs go to hayabusazone.com stunnah pm me when u get your other pipe and i can get the muzzy peace.

plunk i dont know how they sound but hmf makes a nice one its a high mount and u get to keep your rear pegs go to hayabusazone.com stunnah pm me when u get your other pipe and i can get the muzzy peace.    
guns.gif

Back