What should I ask for my (boo! hoo!) '07?

bjewell

Registered
Gang, I've got to let Big Red go. At 67 it is just too quick for my old reflexes. Add the arthritic knees and I cannot ride more than 50 miles without having to walk it off.

I'm not peddling the bike here. I'm only interested in selling it locally. But what should I ask? Taking into consideration it is autumn, the bike is a red '07, 8500 miles and clean, original and ready to go?

I hear prices all over the map and don't see too many for sale in stock condition around here. I'm thinking something just under $7K. Does that sound aobut right? Thanks all for you opnions, advice. :- )

Please, this is not meant as spam. I just need price advice.

2679402150084317800S600x600Q85.jpg

Start there, work your bottom figure in head and you decide if lower price is right. I brought the same bike with a little less miles here for a friend for $5500 cash.. The right buyer right place you may get $6000 at this time of the year. I'm a realist but you really never know, someone may just want that color and pay it.. :thumbsup:

Yikes!!! That little, huh? Wow... I'm in Sacramento CA, don't know where you are located or if that even makes a difference... :- )

One thing you have going for you is that the bike is stock!

Price depends on what someone is willing to offer you. I would start that bike at 7200 and see what offers you get.

Come on man Keep riding. I just rode with a 76 year old man on a B-king and could barely keep up with him. Maybe you can get a B-king a little more comfortable.

Twotonevert is right, never hurts to start high, it gives you and the perspective buyer some wiggle room, glws:thumbsup:

When I, as a BUYER, was searching around, I used completed listings on ebay, Cycletrader, KBB/NADA and CL as reference points for pricing. You as a seller can do the same. Best of luck.

FWIW, I bought my 09 from Sacramento for $8200 (1-owner, 5K miles, dynod/tuned using PC 5 (Yosh R-77 s/o and K&N filter). heli-bars, ZG ST screen, all stock parts, oil filters, manuals, .

Hi Tom, I think if you hold out you might find someone willing to pay $6,500. I picked up my 2nd 05 Busa with 2K miles for $6,500 that was back in 09.

Wish I had a spare 6K laying around :laugh: That sure is a purdy red Busa.

wow i would easily offer you 7 grand for that beauty i would have to agree with twotonevert when hes said start at like 7200 heck maybe even a lil higher just my opinion though

A lot of people prefer bikes without performance mods and finding a stocker is not an easy task. &K sounds realistic but advertise for a little more so you can get your asking price and stated above use cycle trader see what they are going for in your area or state.

Back