what\'s the latest on Hapo?

OB_jack flash

Registered
I talked to Hapo's wife on Wed. He's doing OK.Resting. Had to get the tubes taken out of his nose today. I'll probably see him on Sat. as I have to pick up the car we loaned to him, now that he has a newish pickup truck. I'm so sad but happy it wasn't worse.
How are you Tinhead? I was going to ride with
you if I wasn't going to LimeRock, which I blew off and worked on my TR6 (car). I'll do
anything I can to help.

I'm in about the same boat as you 'lantabusa.
He was out of the hospital Monday, less than 24 hrs after being admitted. I have called but only get the answering machine. No replies to emails. I'm hoping that he got some good drugs and is taking a good rest. If this keeps up thru the weekend I may just go see him early next week.

God he must be bumming. How bout you, tin, you ok? Status on the bike?

I'm fine. Just starting the insurance dance. The claims folks and adjuster are difficult at best to talk to in person.
Jack Flash that's you that came over to my house with Hapo once, right? Thanks for the update, it helps. I may have enough spare pieces around here to make it worth keeping my bike. I don't think anybody has enough pieces to save Hapo's.
Wish him the best for me if you see him Saturday and let him know I'll do anything to help. Even though he did scare the s### out of me, I know it was worse for him. Feel free to email me wknight@snet.net

[This message has been edited by tinhead (edited 06 July 2000).]

His wife was able to speak briefly yesterday, Hapo is in pain and laying low healing. She is tending to his recovery and doctor appointments. I hope to visit his soon when he feels like a visitor.

It has to hurt, and Hapo is no novice to pain so he must be taking thing in the slow stride of healing.

He is still a cranky F***, so his spirit has not changed!

Yes, I'm the one Hapo brought by on my Interceptor. I'll stop by there at least for a little while Sat. though he may be asleep. I can't get there till 7:30-8pm.

Back