What plugs do you guys recommend?

M3Busa

Registered
While I have the air filter box out doing the air box mod, what better time to do some preventive maintenance. What plugs do you guys recommend?

Thanks

William

I just replaced my stock plugs at 19,500 miles with CR9EIX (Iridium). Mainly cause that's all the stealership had in stock and I was desperate. Oh boy do I like them though!

Of course when you consider that my stock plugs had the electrode worn out to even with the threadbody, well, they were due.

I just replaced my stock plugs at 19,500 miles with CR9EIX (Iridium). Mainly cause that's all the stealership had in stock and I was desperate. Oh boy do I like them though!

Of course when you consider that my stock plugs had the electrode worn out to even with the threadbody, well, they were due.
I changed my plugs out at 23000 and they looked just fine.. could have gone another 20K I am sure.. I would also replace with OEM plugs.. I have heard more than once guys going to Iridium plugs having mileage issues.. no idea why but not uncommon.. really do not have a good reason why they would hurt mileage

Last edited:
oem and check your local parts store my oreillys carried them and they were 3 dollars cheaper per plug than the dealer
Posted via Mobile Device

yep. bought mine from o'reilleys for all my bikes for a long time. Half the price of the stealership.

I went with Iridium last time and I didn't notice any difference. But they suppose to last longer. We shall see.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back